Society & Culture Happy Festivus

Remove this Banner Ad

festivus-7113951.jpg

In this thread every poster must list a way the previous poster has disappointed them this year. Airing of Grievances

And Festivus isn't over until Chief, the most stable genius, pins (red cards) RustyHawk Feats of Strength

festivus-7113951.jpg

In this thread every poster must list a way the previous poster has disappointed them this year. Airing of Grievances

And Festivus isn't over until Chief, the most stable genius, pins (red cards) RustyHawk Feats of Strength
Nerts! Beat me to it! Oh well. Do we have the aluminuim pole

I didn't like any of the song's that the ManWithNoName attepted to serenade me with from outside my window the other night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MarcMaverick has disappointed me by appearing in this thread twice more than was necessary.

Toshowyouwhy has disappointed me with his inability to find something disappointing about bok_party, given the large amount of material related to him in the Bigfooty Guide to Getting the Woman of Your Desire thread.

bok_party has disappointed me by not having something instantly unlikeable about his post, making it difficult to keep the thread alive.

Toshowyouwhy has disappointed me by coming up with a better response to bok than I could.

Edit: c00lcat has disappointed me by getting in just before I did.

Toshowyouwhy has disappointed me with his inability to find something disappointing about bok_party, given the large amount of material related to him in the Bigfooty Guide to Getting the Woman of Your Desire thread.
c00lcat has disappointed me by assuming that I still regularly dwell around this board since the so-called 'awesome night', which has sent it on a downhill slide from where it was 6-12 months ago.

c00lcat has disappointed me by assuming that I still regularly dwell around this board since the so-called 'awesome night', which has sent it on a downhill slide from where it was 6-12 months ago.

Toshowyouwhy has disappointed me by making untrue assumptions about my assumptions.
It was meant to be taken lightheartedly - chill out hombre.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back