Society & Culture Happy Festivus

Remove this Banner Ad

Powerade 08 has disappointed me by posting, which has not allowed me to reply to c00lcat, who I am disappointed in for assuming I made untrue assumptions about his assumptions, leading to a chain of people using the word 'assumptions', much to the annoyance of everyone.

I'm also disappointed in myself for such a long-winded sentence.

EDIT: You're all too quick.

I'm disappointed in beez for not leaving the quite literal shithole that is Dale Thomas' arse.

Toshowyouwhy has dissapointed me my saying that an Everton player is better than me.

Both of the two above posters have caused me to be disappoint due to not realising the correct spelling is "Stephen Hill - 2011 Brownlow Medal Winner".

bloodstainedangel5 has dissapointed me by creating a long username, therefore having a wider side-profile.

pogix has disappointed my by having a wholly lowercase name, meaning I can't decide whether or not to capitalise his name at the start of this post.

I have also disappointed myself by choosing a foolishly long and lame username, and being too cheap to get it changed to LuffDiver like I really want.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HAPPY FESTIVUS TO ALL

tumblr_inline_mya8xskW0Z1rlpk9c.gif

Jubjub has disappointed me with the selection of the above GIF. I find tinsel very distracting.

Happy Festivus to all BTW. :D
Kickazz has disappointed me with his appalling spelling in his username. Are you a 14 year old Bieber fan? If not, pull your socks up son!

I wish to air my grievances to Doss and Shell for seemingly cutting me out of our group chat... nah guys, don't worry about me.

And I shall fight St Mark

Remove this Banner Ad

Back