Toast Happy Merry Christmas/New Year and other Holidays!

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 2, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Hi guys

We'd like to wish everyone a safe and happy Christmas and New Year period! (or whatever holiday or celebration you may or may not be having!).

Thanks for coming along for the ride this year - congrats to the Dees once again on a long awaited flag! - Take a well earned break and lets gather our wits for another run at it all in 2022.

Dont forget - all being well - the 2022 NAB AFL Women’s Competition will commence on the weekend of January 6 – 9, 2022.

Reach out if you need help

This time of the year can be difficult for some people and we'd encourage you to reach out and talk to someone if you need help. We have a long running thread with information and resources here for anyone who needs.

For help and assistance call either
  • Beyond Blue 1300 22 4636
  • Lifeline 13 11 14
If you would like more information please visit www.beyondblue.org.au or www.lifeline.org.au.

🎄
Hi all, I just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Most of all, good health! These days, people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random s**t and send it on.
So, after all we've been through together this year, I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy 2018! You are the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for.
Best wishes, Susan.

🎄
Hi all, I just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Most of all, good health! These days, people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random sh*t and send it on.
So, after all we've been through together this year, I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy 2018! You are the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for.
Best wishes, Susan.
ROAR!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back