Happy New Year

Remove this Banner Ad

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
--Frank Sinatra

With these words ringing in your mind.
Please have an enjoyable night followed by a safe trip home.
Id hate to lose a valued member of this board and plus I want you to celebrate our third cup
:D Happy New Year

Cheers!! All the best to all the Crow fans out there, have a great night and a safe and happy new year!

I'm off to The Alma Hotel to see The Fondlers! They're a local band - a favourite with Crows players - for those who don't know! I'm gonna go get fondled!!

cheers

Jerome

Originally posted by topjars
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

Thank god there's some light at the end of the tunnel, topjars!! Now I know that I'm so much better off than those non-drinkers - or at least I will be!! :)

Hey, I just realized - it's no longer NEXT year that we're going to win our 3rd flag, it's THIS year !! :D

My head feels better already!! :cool:

Happy New Year everyone!!

Happy New Year guys.

Hope everyone had a great night. I know I did! Anyone been to Fumo Blue on Rundle Street? Was there last night and they make awesome ****tails, powerful stuff :D ! Great place too as well, a definite recommend.

I wish everyone all the best for the new year, and may this be the year of the Crow!

Originally posted by Jerome
Cheers!! All the best to all the Crow fans out there, have a great night and a safe and happy new year!

I'm off to The Alma Hotel to see The Fondlers! They're a local band - a favourite with Crows players - for those who don't know! I'm gonna go get fondled!!

cheers

Jerome

Hope their a female band old son if so may your fondling be enjoyable :D hic hic

Originally posted by crowsfan
Anyone been to Fumo Blue on Rundle Street? Was there last night and they make awesome ****tails, powerful stuff :D ! Great place too as well, a definite recommend.

Its my regular spot mate. Great place, sensational C O C Ktails good chicks too!!!! Overall top place!!!!!!

Happy New Year guys.

Hope everyone had a great night. I know I did! Anyone been to Fumo Blue on Rundle Street? Was there last night and they make awesome ****tails, powerful stuff :D ! Great place too as well, a definite recommend.

I wish everyone all the best for the new year, and may this be the year of the Crow!
Must check this Furmo Blue out, as it is only around the corner from work. What is it near??

BTW, I hope you all had a fantastic NYE & strap yourselves in for an exciting year ahead!! :cool: :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks rfctigerarmy, lionness22. Same to you too.

What sorta music do The Fondlers play Jerome?

Mainly covers (easybeats, blink 182, grinspoon, living end, limp bizkit), working on originals. they have a website and Cd too.

Jerome

Kane, Fumo Blue is just before Scoozi's I believe. I know its definitely to the east of the yiros bar. It's actually an underground place, so on the street level, there's just a door with a sign above it. Gotta admit, I never really noticed it before. It's definitely worth a visit.

Stiffy, its your regular spot hey? Classy guy! You must have tried the "Absolute Ice". That is such a fantastic drink, and its their strongest one there too. I got them to chuck in a few extra shots on New Years from a champ barman there and it made it that much more better. Awesome drink, and even though they are expensive at $15 a pop, they are well worth it.

Jerome, what's The Fondler's website?

Kane, Fumo Blue is just before Scoozi's I believe. I know its definitely to the east of the yiros bar. It's actually an underground place, so on the street level, there's just a door with a sign above it. Gotta admit, I never really noticed it before. It's definitely worth a visit.

Stiffy, its your regular spot hey? Classy guy! You must have tried the "Absolute Ice". That is such a fantastic drink, and its their strongest one there too. I got them to chuck in a few extra shots on New Years from a champ barman there and it made it that much more better. Awesome drink, and even though they are expensive at $15 a pop, they are well worth it.
Thanks cf for the info. I must check out Fumo Blue soon. May be we should have the next BF meetup there. :cool:

Originally posted by Kane McGoodwin
Thanks cf for the info. I must check out Fumo Blue soon. May be we should have the next BF meetup there. :cool:
No worries mate. I agree -- that would be a great place to hold the next meetup :)

Jerome, what's The Fondler's website?

Thanx mate!!!!!!;) I tried all of their ****tals and must admit they taste good at night but the hangover is pretty bad the next morning!!!!:cool:

But hangovers are a sign of a good night Stiffy! :) Luckily I have experience and so the after effects the next morning aren't that bad ;)

Thanks for the website Jerome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back