Toast Happy New Years you campaigners

Remove this Banner Ad

I love NYE
We don't go anywhere cos I don't like to leave our dogs alone with all the local dickheads who think it's cool to start letting of fireworks on the 29th of Dec non stop till the 2nd of jan.
We usually have a bbq then once our youngest is in bed me and the good wife sit outside under the pergola and belt out daggy 80s music as we have a few drinks and talk s**t about how good we used to be. Springsteens Glory Days usually gets a run at this stage .
The better half only last till about 12:07 ( she isn't much of a drinker) then I'll stay up till one or 2 smashing the beers by myself untill for some unknown reason I start to think that crappy bands like Toto and Wang Chung actually sound good if you turn them up really really loud.
Then once I go to the beer fridge and grab another beer only to realise I still had a 3qtr full stubby sitting in front of me , I then say to myself " Snake you legend , its time to hit the fart sack".
Then I stumble into the love den ( that's what I call my bedroom) and I say to the better half " wake up woman it's 2019 and I'm gonna give you the best faaarking shag you've had this yr".
Then I usually fall asleep on the side of the bed with one shoe still on and my pants half way down.
I love NYE.

Happy 2019 my fellow Saints tragics
random-man-riding-toy-horse-firework-13587137278.gif

I love NYE
We don't go anywhere cos I don't like to leave our dogs alone with all the local dickheads who think it's cool to start letting of fireworks on the 29th of Dec non stop till the 2nd of jan.
We usually have a bbq then once our youngest is in bed me and the good wife sit outside under the pergola and belt out daggy 80s music as we have a few drinks and talk s**t about how good we used to be. Springsteens Glory Days usually gets a run at this stage .
The better half only last till about 12:07 ( she isn't much of a drinker) then I'll stay up till one or 2 smashing the beers by myself untill for some unknown reason I start to think that crappy bands like Toto and Wang Chung actually sound good if you turn them up really really loud.
Then once I go to the beer fridge and grab another beer only to realise I still had a 3qtr full stubby sitting in front of me , I then say to myself " Snake you legend , its time to hit the fart sack".
Then I stumble into the love den ( that's what I call my bedroom) and I say to the better half " wake up woman it's 2019 and I'm gonna give you the best faaarking shag you've had this yr".
Then I usually fall asleep on the side of the bed with one shoe still on and my pants half way down.
I love NYE.

Hahahaha :thumbsu: :smile:
Have a good one Snakey boy!

Happy new year all! Get on it! :fist:

I love NYE
I love NYE.

Gold Snake!

Happy New Year everyone. Hope you all have a safe and enjoyable night.

For me it will be watching the 9.30 fireworks from my balcony then to bed ahead of a busy day tomorrow. I'm not even having a beer... I'm officially an old bastard! :p

2019: the year of the saints.....

.... being a little less crappy! :moustache:

2019: the year of the saints.....

.... being a little less crappy! :moustache:
Amen, bruva.

In less than 7 hours I'm highly likely to condemn 2018 to the Valley of the Shadow of Death for being such a f******* waste-of-a campaigner!

It was nice of you guys to be there to share the load tho' :fire: :moustache:

But we deserve better. That's where I'm hoping 2019 might be a year for us all to remember.

Happy New Year to all on the forum.

Usually i would have a few beers at home and pass out on the couch watching docos
This year i am sicker than 2 dogs, and feel like climbing under the bed and hiding lol

I hope next year is a ripper for all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had such a massive day on the piss at Doomben on Saturday and carried on until wee hours I’m still half stung two days later.
Uber eats and a good book tonight.
Happy new year Sainters think I’ll fire up again tomorrow after all I am on holly days.

I'm baking banning all snakes here. until I know what they are made of.. they can be tail biters and they can be riding the high life..

shake and snake and bake.. cross the line and you will be strangled.

I'm baking banning all snakes here. until I know what they are made of.. they can be tail biters and they can be riding the high life..

shake and snake and bake.. cross the line and you will be strangled.
the russet dude is ultimately a flawed individual... goldie hawn is her won own woman... trying to spark a redundant fire.. shooting blanks...
IMG_9050.GIF

short pants equals short data brain os.. that equals evolutionary brain power..

I feel like that time I went to see 2001 a Space Odyssey on acid. I don't know what you mean.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back