Happy, Shane?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 2, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
GWS
In Extra Time this morning, not only did that fantastic (if somewhat web-illiterate) sports journo Dave Hughes reprint my West Coast Jumpers URL due to there being "so many who agreed with the person behind the idea" :eek::cool:, but he then proceeded to plug frockerland.com as well! A red letter day for the BigFooty folk, I'd say.

I must be honest - that was me who emailed him about shae's designs, and me who used the phrase 'wet toast' so many times he printed it lol

Quite amusing the whole escapade truth be told, wwhen I saw it this morning I nearly spat my coffee out ;)

Originally posted by kuepper
I must be honest - that was me who emailed him about shae's designs, and me who used the phrase 'wet toast' so many times he printed it lol

I figured there had to be an evil influence to get that phrase in there, shoulda guessed it was you, Finger Boy ;)

Thanks *bows*

That has to be one of my biggest laughs, along with the time i sent a letter to the editor in the west australian, complaing about constable care, that ended with the tag line:

Take some time, and make it rhyme!

Which also got printed - shows what a demented mind and a lack of application at work can get done really! ;)

;)

It is ok, my employer also enjoys and encourages the use of the phrase 'wet toast' - you'd be amazed how well we get along ... then again maybe not.

Either way Imust admit it is the first Monday morning for a while where I even smiled, let alone laughed out loud ... damn I hate mondays. ;)

Bloody Freo, how on earth did they manage to score a mention in an article intended to be about the Eagles! Sheez!

When I saw 'Wet Toast' I straight away thought, that sounds like kuepper's style. How right I was. Your the big mac of evil.

lol!

I prefer Mac-daddy of evil, but big mac if I must.

I might declare a jihad on you wet toasters, and utilise the media to bring the phrase wet toast to the attention of all, and the exposure that it deserves! *insert evil laugh*

Damn, imagine how much less fun you guys would have if I actually didnt deleaget all my work, and left you all alone? :p

Good work on the front line, kuep

If I may proffer:

Constable Care says:

If you barrack for Wet Toast,
you should learn not to boast;
for we all know from here on in,
Wet Toast will surely be in the bin.

All I could muster at very short notice, Brave Sir Kuep.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back