No Oppo Supporters Happy Sweet Easter

Remove this Banner Ad

A21AFE2D-B80C-462E-A27B-3F80C1BB7EC9.gif
As some of the Warriors have already headed off for their Easter holidays, and I’m sure some of you others also have friends and family (except the Rats, they have noone that loves them) you’ll be spending the next few days with, I want to say have a great time, enjoy lots of eggs but most of all please please stay safe. If you are going to drive don’t drink at all, it’s just not worth it. Take an extra 20 bucks in your pocket for an uber, or call a family member or friend to pick you up. This time of year is carnage on our roads so be wise and also thoughtful of other people driving around you...they all want to get home safely.
Have a relaxing break away from the SFA if you need to, it will all still be here when you get back :)

Except the ADMIN candidates, you 3 can stay under the heat lamps and be grilled and flogged to within an inch of your lives.

Happy Easter from the Warriors
(Well probably only from me, the rest of the Wazzas will likely tell you to eat a chocolate dick)

Peace and love, Woosh’s mum persona x

Last edited:

Or you know, being the mum persona, you should drive us to/from our events this weekend to make sure we are safe :)

• Admin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just had A Wobbies World Flashback
How stuffed up was that place lol, can you imagine those safety standards these days? My sister and her kids had to be bought down from a ride with a cherry picker lol, and after 10 minutes the ride kept going.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back