Resource Hard times ahead for your small business? Plug it here

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously there's a lot going on at the moment with widespread business shutdowns and casual workers being let go, and the possibility of more in the future.

So if you're a regular Brisbane Lions board poster and run or work for a small business and want to give it a plug in the hope of bringing in a bit more business in these hard times, this is the thread to do so.

You just never know who may need your services.

Make sure you include:

Business name
A bit about them and what they do / offer
Website link.

Great idea Dianod .
I have a small Upholstery business in Brisbane.
At the moment I am just trying to get the work that I already have out asap in case of a directed shutdown.
I'm not sure if I have to or not to be honest as I work by myself .
I don't want to put my details up until I find out what instruction the government will give my business.

If we come out of this okay i'll also be hopefully looking for an upholsterer or a sewing machinist or possibly an apprentice.

All the best with everybody and their financial challenges ahead.
If we can help each other even in a small way it could mean staying open or even help out at the recovery stage ( no pun intended) .:rolleyes:

Yeah, but do any of the others really compare? ;)

Out of general interest, does anyone know where the line is for copyright issues of T Shirts that depict football images and slogans?
As a general rule - slogans would be fine unless there are trade mark issues, but pictures would definitely be protected by copyright and use without permission would be a problem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back