News Hardwick leaves press conference after allegations - Keep it classy

Remove this Banner Ad

That Joel Wilkinson comes across as a nasty piece of work. Never heard of him before this. Really trying to ram home what seems a very misguided point.
Yeah he was a ******* when he played always causing dramas.

Aside from the validity of the questions, I do agree with Gale's statement that the coach shouldn't be expected to answer them on the spot. When dealing with serious legal issues such as was raised by riminton, a coach who has no experience dealing with that sort of thing could easily accidentally get himself into hot water. Much more professional and appropriate to have these questions addressed by the higher ups in the club's administration

That Joel Wilkinson comes across as a nasty piece of work. Never heard of him before this. Really trying to ram home what seems a very misguided point.

I think it's important for guys like Wilkinson to make sure that guys like Chol (a) have a voice; and (b) use it to say exactly what Wilkinson thinks they should say.

God forbid that we should empower people like Mabs and that they should then use that empowerment to say the wrong thing.

If rimming really cared about Mabs after seeing the video on the tv he should have either contacted the afl or contacted the police or contacted the rfc or contacted Mabs in private but he chose to go full public possibly embarrassing Mabs and others. It was all about the story.

If rimming really cared about Mabs after seeing the video on the tv he should have either contacted the afl or contacted the police or contacted the rfc or contacted Mabs in private but he chose to go full public possibly embarrassing Mabs and others. It was all about the story.

This - his actions rather than exposing some sort of perceived bullying of a racial and sexual nature have only served to highlight the incident a million times over - pictures and video's of have been shown over and over on news and social forums.

As you say, if he had genuine concerns then a football press conference ambush was THE WORST WAY OF GETTING IT LOOKED IN TO!

This - his actions rather than exposing some sort of perceived bullying of a racial and sexual nature have only served to highlight the incident a million times over - pictures and video's of have been shown over and over on news and social forums.

As you say, if he had genuine concerns then a football press conference ambush was THE WORST WAY OF GETTING IT LOOKED IN TO!

good way of getting himself looked at though ;)

He had his ducks all in a row. I'm sure he expected Hardwick to be whacked by the AFL. It really was quite sinister.

"I have two criminal lawyers who... say there has clearly been a sexual assault taking place"

"There will be questions on it at a higher level"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If a privileged white dude thinks black dude can't look after his own interests and so interferes on his behalf without consulting him - how is that not racism?

Hugh rimjob still going off on Twitter about this , saying that dimma lied to him when he asked if he knew about it or not. Obviously dimma didn't want to talk to you about it because you're some nobody channel 10 journalist
“I have no interest in pursuing this” looks about as close to the mark as “I think Collingwood have a better list”

I can't believe they won't let this whole issue go.
The Farrrrktards are coming out of the woodwork.
Why don't they highlight what happens behind the scenes in women's sporting team locker rooms?
This is all about making Cholly feel uncomfortable and bringing down RFC.
There is so much hate for us at the moment.

It won’t happen but would love Mab to come out and tell Hugh, Tim, Gerard to f”$ck off, and stop putting unwarranted pressure on him, when he’s trying to establish an AFL career.
These blokes pushing their own agendas have no care for what Chol thinks. Poor bloke is probably embarrassed and feeling bullied by these media muppets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back