Universal Love Hardwick Moments Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 14, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Time to go through some of good moments now that he is gone. Here is my list

2010: The 4 week patch from the West Coast game to the Freo Game. Highlighted by the massive comeback against Sydney in round 14. That game was the first one that gave hope of character in the club

2011: The Draw against St kilda in Round 2. We were always beaten by the saints and this was a massive comeback and we started to look good. Second best moment was the Sydney game late in the year.

2012: This was the first year that we really started to look to rise. We had a lot of close loses to the top teams but also we ended up beating both premiers

2013: Came back to finals for the first time in my modern football watching career. We started to play pretty good football. We were always going to be bungled by Carlton in the finals because at that time they always played well against us.

2014: The nine game run was amazing as a supporter. The rollercoaster was beautiful and that Sydney win was beautiful. Had my best night out after that win.

2015: We started to play good football and I started to expect it. That game against Freo when we kicked the first 8 or so. Also loved after the loss to Norf in the final he called an AFL official a "******* Moron"

2016: Really not much great in this year. We started to see some kids

2017: That qualifying final man. I still tear up for that game and the Granny.

2018: Got to back up the year Smugly during the Home and Away. If Gastro hadn't caused the brown flood, we could of made the granny that year as well.

2019: Another Fantastic year. Not much more to say.

2020: Started to look like the end but pulled it back. Beating the Rivals in Port in the Prelim and Geelong in the Granny.

What are some of the best moments you can remember?

I am going to go watch some great moments on the AFL website and Kayo

Last edited:

And the best feeling of all...reminded me of the Hafey years in smacking other teams into defeat...where no matter what the score...whether we were behind...i just had this unexplained feeling we/RFC would just win...an arm wrestle for 3 Q's and then we would absolutely walk away with the win in the last Q!!! No side could match us! We were that good! Fcuk we were good...I miss that feeling...but I was so lucky to soak up some of it! Ahhh Rancey...I miss Rancey! What an absolute GOAT in our backline...and such a funny character! Then Chimp, dusty, JR8, Grimesey, what a core of players...
Hopefully we/RFC can generate that feeling/excitement again...but for me, for now, it's hoping we/RFC can come up with some Legend F/S's...to watch develop...

Time to go through some of good moments now that he is gone. Here is my list

2010: The 4 week patch from the West Coast game to the Freo Game. Highlighted by the massive comeback against Sydney in round 14. That game was the first one that gave hope of character in the club

2011: The Draw against St kilda in Round 2. We were always beaten by the saints and this was a massive comeback and we started to look good. Second best moment was the Sydney game late in the year.

2012: This was the first year that we really started to look to rise. We had a lot of close loses to the top teams but also we ended up beating both premiers

2013: Came back to finals for the first time in my modern football watching career. We started to play pretty good football. We were always going to be bungled by Carlton in the finals because at that time they always played well against us.

2014: The nine game run was amazing as a supporter. The rollercoaster was beautiful and that Sydney win was beautiful. Had my best night out after that win.

2015: We started to play good football and I started to expect it. That game against Freo when we kicked the first 8 or so. Also loved after the loss to Norf in the final he called an AFL official a "******* Moron"

2016: Really not much great in this year. We started to see some kids

2017: That qualifying final man. I still tear up for that game and the Granny.

2018: Got to back up the year Smugly during the Home and Away. If Gastro hadn't caused the brown flood, we could of made the granny that year as well.

2019: Another Fantastic year. Not much more to say.

2020: Started to look like the end but pulled it back. Beating the Rivals in Port in the Prelim and Geelong in the Granny.

What are some of the best moments you can remember?

I am going to go watch some great moments on the AFL website and Kayo

Where the bloody 17 PF , greatest day of my tiger life

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back