Podcast Hardwick on "Dyl and Friends"

Remove this Banner Ad

Life is a competition.
Happy Gilmore Cinema Supremo GIF
close,its a race,ppl have always misunderstood the use of the word 'race',how can one be of 'Race' ?,ridiculous,one cant be of race,one is in a race,the race to death, tis the only race/competition one is in from the day of Berth

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

on what basis ? Match day tactics or lack of ? Continuous Press conference drivel ? Hoochi coochi indulgence ? Infedelity ? off field issues ?
He was pushed. Pretty obvious as he made an instant recovery admitting he wanted to make a comeback. Go to his final presser and the jigsaw can easily be put together.

He was pushed. Pretty obvious as he made an instant recovery admitting he wanted to make a comeback. Go to his final presser and the jigsaw can easily be put together.
Are you having Vodka for breakfast again mate?

yeah anythings possible, but that'd have to be the greatest poker face performance in history with that presser he gave.
that presser when he quit can be seen a few ways,Gales look and demeanour ?,was it one of

a/ ive given you the boot,we've had enuff of ya heres a 15 min opportunity we'll gift you to save face
or

b /i cant believe youve done this right now ?

yeah anythings possible, but that'd have to be the greatest poker face performance in history with that presser he gave.
that presser when he quit can be seen a few ways,Gales look and demeanour ?,was it one of

a/ ive given you the boot,we've had enuff of ya heres a 15 min opportunity we'll gift you to save face
or

b /i cant believe youve done this u prick ?
a) is correct. Reasons wrong though. Something is mentioned in that presser which very good sources told me well before he resigned that it was going to happen. Was going to mention it on here , but I didn want the abuse. Anyway other reliable posters all came out with the same thing.

Sorry mate believe what you want as I know he was pushed. Anyway it will eventually surface.
gotta admit i do find it odd hes all of a sudden upbeat n raring to go less than a month since.he wasnt lacking any energy
the day of that presser either,was like the weight of the world had been lifted,i know from experience that sometimes one cant bring themselves to resign and therefore it requires upper management to organise and execute the parting of ways when an employee is demonstrating continuous wayward behaviour.

So let me get this right. He potentially could have ran the risk of getting sacked and a payout of 1.5 million to save face? When at the end of the day being pushed would have done 3/5ths of * all to his reputation and would still walk into another job without any issues.

The club has done a great job in distancing themselves from someone who was going to be sacked and vice versa.

What an absolute load of s**t.

gotta admit i do find it odd hes all of a sudden upbeat n raring to go less than a month since.he wasnt lacking any energy
the day of that presser either,was like the weight of the world had been lifted,i know from experience that sometimes one cant bring themselves to resign and therefore it requires upper management to organise and execute the parting of ways when an employee is demonstrating wayward behaviour when it appears inevitable
As I hinted on the day of his resignation that something happened. And it did.

So let me get this right. He potentially could have ran the risk of getting sacked and a payout of 1.5 million to save face? When at the end of the day being pushed would have done 3/5ths of * all to his reputation and would still walk into another job without any issues.

The club has done a great job in distancing themselves from someone who was going to be sacked and vice versa.

What an absolute load of s**t.
You can be sacked and not be paid out if you do a serious breach. 😂 Don’t look at things so simplistic.
Also he walks and resigns with no bad press and the the soufflé can rise again. It’s so simple if you can think outside Dimma love.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back