Podcast Hardwick on "Dyl and Friends"

Remove this Banner Ad

Love him for helping us with the 3 flags , but his form this year hasn't been great. From burnout to now ready to coach alot bs for me his been dribbling. Agree with Carro he left us because he was stale and seen we're in decline and the decision with Suns is not by luck no doubt.

You can be sacked and not be paid out if you do a serious breach. 😂 Don’t look at things so simplistic.
Also he walks and resigns with no bad press and the the soufflé can rise again. It’s so simple if you can think outside Dimma love.
Breach? Hahaha * your hands are full of straws TI. most of us take your opinions on Hardwick with a grain of salt because of the hard on you have for him. But some of the stuff you come out with is outrageous even for you.

AFL world is small. If there is a breach clubs wouldn’t be lining up.

Breach? Hahaha * your hands are full of straws TI. most of us take your opinions on Hardwick with a grain of salt because of the hard on you have for him. But some of the stuff you come out with is outrageous even for you.

AFL world is small. If there is a breach clubs wouldn’t be lining up.
😂 i Gave you reasons on why he didn’t need to be paid out. Read carefully and cut the personal tripe out as it’s a reflection of you as a person. Youve given us here no valid reasons why he resigned by crying burn out and suddenly not even a month later he wants to go back in the fire. Ding dong the witch is gone. 😂
A breach can also be one so simple that it involves other clubs. Start thinking outside Dimma and pop into reality.

3 reasons Hardwick won't touch Gold Coast

1. he is too soon out of the game, MEDIA GIG await$ until he weigh$ it up.
2. he will never cut his mate Stueys grass
3. no way known is Hardwick interesting in coaching games up in Cairns ;)

Those nuffies on FC are just clickbaiters and big noters
Witchy Poo, Lordo, McClure with his new slick back style, Beetroot face Eddie, Walrus Hutchy and Kazza Cornhole......as Dimma would often say
" give me a spell "

Sorry mate believe what you want as I know he was pushed. Anyway it will eventually surface.

I want to know how you know TI? You have made a few claims on here saying ‘sources have told you’ without providing any proof whatsoever. It’s very easy to say this happened and that happened without anything of substance to back up said claims.

Why do you seem to want to rubbish him every chance you get?

On a separate matter, what does the ‘Imposter’ part of your username signify?

I want to know how you know TI? You have made a few claims on here saying ‘sources have told you’ without providing any proof whatsoever. It’s very easy to say this happened and that happened without anything of substance to back up said claims.

Why do you seem to want to rubbish him every chance you get?

On a separate matter, what does the ‘Imposter’ part of your username signify?
Hi Freddy
You’re a sharp and nasty little kitten today? I don’t need to prove anything to anybody as people in here that have known about it beforehand are my witnesses with my outside sources. Just like me asking evidence from all the folks saying he resigned bc he was exhausted. Yet he wants to go back into the ring again. Wouldn’t that stir up some grey cells FS?
I haven’t rubbished him at all seemingly or not. He does a good job of doing that himself recently. 😂😉😇
Imposter in my username is probably as relevant as swift in yours. 😝.
I’ve always been a rebel from the day i was born according to my mother. I even gave her nine months of hell during my foetal development stage. Then a horrible thirty two hour labour with forceps having to be implemented. I was probably the worst child any mother could have as I was intelligent, but lacking ambitions bc of beautiful young girls ,motorcycles , mates, sports, beaches, music and booze. I could walk into any maths science exams and get full marks without trying. English was my let down bc I needed to write 1000 word essays and I’d get bored halfway through it and hitchhike into town to be with a chick or mates. 😎

Last edited:
Hi Freddy
You’re a sharp and nasty little kitten today? I don’t need to prove anything to anybody as people in here that have known about it beforehand are my witnesses with my outside sources. Just like me asking evidence from all the folks saying he resigned bc he was exhausted. Yet he wants to go back into the ring again. Wouldn’t that stir up some grey cells FS?
I haven’t rubbished him at all seemingly or not. He does a good job of doing that recently.
Imposter in my username is probably as relevant as swift in yours. .
I’ve always been a rebel from the day i was born according to my mother. I even gave her nine months of hell during my foetal development stage. Then a horrible thirty two hour labour with forceps having to be implemented. I was probably the worst child any mother could have as I was intelligent, but lacking ambitions bc of beautiful young girls ,motorcycles mates, sports, beaches, music and booze. I could walk into any maths science exams and get full marks without trying. English was my let down bc I needed to write 1000 word essays and I’d get bored halfway through it and hitchhike into town to be with a chick or mates.

I am not trying to be nasty TI. It’s just that a couple of threads I’ve had a read of, you have not had anything nice to say about him. Quite the contrary.

I was just curious about the Imposter bit, that’s all. Have been for a while actually. I’m certainly not swift, you’re correct there, just our 1967 captains name as you probably know.

Just don’t understand why any Tiger supporter would be unhappy with Dimma.

I am not trying to be nasty TI. It’s just that a couple of threads I’ve had a read of, you have not had anything nice to say about him. Quite the contrary.

I was just curious about the Imposter bit, that’s all. Have been for a while actually. I’m certainly not swift, you’re correct there, just our 1967 captains name as you probably know.

Just don’t understand why any Tiger supporter would be unhappy with Dimma.
I'm not though FS as i just state facts as i see them. I was rapt with the obedient , obsequious and dutiful Dimma from 2017-2020. Then he became the bad Dimma again and it annoyed me. The guys a ripper and reminds me of me a lot with beautiful women, partying, music and a Peter Pan lifestyle.;):)
Of course I know Swift lol :laughv1:I was just taking the pi55.
One thing you need to understand about me is never to take me seriously as it will make you paranoid, nasty, grey haired , mean natured, spiteful and toxic in general. I don't really care anymore except for enjoying retirement, footy, cricket, music and good company. Any toxic person in my vicinity are instantly eliminated as life's too short to get personal and toxic, especially on a footy forum. Can't believe there are grudge bearers on here over the same team we support.

Last edited:
on what basis ? Match day tactics or lack of ? Continuous Press conference drivel ? Hoochi coochi indulgence ? Infedelity ? off field issues ?
Obviously just my opinion, but it just didnt make sense to me which has been further vindicated by apparently already feeling refreshed 5 minutes after he left.

Wish Dimma all the best up on the Gold Coast. I just hope he doesn't start to poach our people.
Don’t think he will
Think part of calling his time with us was about him needing a new challenge in a different environment all together including the people around him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back