Hardwick quits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mansell is the exact type you need to rebuild the club on .
Unrelenting loyality , commitment and consistent .
Send him to do a job and you know he’ll do it to the best of his ability . Sometimes he’ll go over the top and belt someone which will cost him weeks , but it won’t be from a lack of effort.
I’d shop hopper, broad McIntosh and I suspect a Dimma led GC will make a big play for Dusty .
You’re right on Mansell in that regard, but yeah those guys are being phased out. He’d actually make a good tagger though if the club believed in using them.
Kmac I forgot about and needs to be traded.
Broad is hot and cold , but he just re-signed which means nothing nowadays. I would still keep him with the amount of experience retiring Off or dwindling away.
Hopper I would take a second back for as he’s dead weight.
Dusty going would be terrible in the sense I’d want him to be a one club player, but I wouldn’t care at his age if we got a decent pick In return.

its crazy how much people try to grey the truth to protect someone - he was 100% doing the dirty on Danielle - it was not a "clean kill", lol

This is unfortuantely going to be known as "The Dimma". He has done it to his 2 "great loves". He moves on before you have the any idea whats about to happen

Your obsession with the Hardwicks private life is disturbing. You constantly posting about it on social media is the act of an insecure, unethical, morally challenged campaigner. Anonymous keyboard campaigner.
What's your real name? Or prefer to hide and snipe?

"Doing the dirty on Danielle." "Done it to his 2 great loves." FMD what planet do you live on RJK?

In the world the rest of us inhabit, some huge percentage of people have sex or form a close bond with someone else outside of their principle relationship. We see it all around us. I cannot recall too many people asking their principle partner for permission to do this ahead of time. "Sweetheart a new girl has started at work and she is ******* hot, I know you will approve of me shagging her but I just wanted to give you a heads up about it."

Similarly people make arrangements with new employers before informing their current employer as a matter of totally acceptable routine.

To do otherwise in either of these situations may be noble, but in my experience, it would be highly irregular.

The best anyone is going to ever be able to reasonably ask is to be informed at the earliest convenient point.

......."Guess what Danielle, you are that atrocious a wife I am going to leave you for no apparent reason on the off chance I might meet someone better at some point."

Danielle: "Thank you Damien that is so noble of you and it means so much to me that you have done the right thing leaving me for no other reason than I am an abysmal wife."

......"Guess what Brendan, this place is really getting on my nerves, it is a shithole. So I am not coming to work any more for no other reason that the place makes me feel like crap."

Brendan: "You are such an honourable person to leave in this dignified manner with nothing else lined up, meaning for sure you think it is better to be on the dole than work for us. We really detest people who leave because they get offers we can't come close to matching."
Few people are entrusted to lead the biggest sporting club in their country and build success in that organisation based on trust and transparency including referring to your wife in media conferences . Then shag the promo chic and then agree to a deal with a rival club whilst still being paid and putting out a persona of doing what is best for the club.

Few people are entrusted to lead the biggest sporting club in their country and build success in that organisation based on trust and transparency including referring to your wife in media conferences . Then shag the promo chic and then agree to a deal with a rival club whilst still being paid and putting out a persona of doing what is best for the club.

What is wrong with you people?

Society has truly gone to s**t when people feel entitled to talk this way. I'm sure it's the anonymous thing. Like would you say this stuff with your real name attached?
I guess not.

Might sound strange, but I actually feel a bit pf pride in his appointment to the Suns. It's like his success is our success. Perhaps it's because, for so long. he was Richmond. He was our leader and his management directly impacted my happiness.

As long as her doesn't impact Richmond's pathway to another flag moving forward, I wish him nothing but success and happiness. He certainly awarded me plenty of that in the past.

Don't think he'll come after any Richmond players. GCS have a lot of young talent on their list and the AFL will bend over backwards to get em in finals. GCS will be aiming for him to create a culture like at RFC. I wish him all the best but he was only one part of the culture at RFC, gonna be hard to replicate it at a club like the suns..

Your obsession with the Hardwicks private life is disturbing. You constantly posting about it on social media is the act of an insecure, unethical, morally challenged campaigner. Anonymous keyboard campaigner.
What's your real name? Or prefer to hide and snipe?
Everyone knows about it all livo. It’s not as if it’s private. Good old google gives pages of his personal life.
I’m glad he’s gone now and I couldn’t care less about him as we were becoming the Titanic again.

Be very interesting to watch if in fact he does go to GC. No Mini,No Fly, No Kingsley.

The AFL is sick of Gold Coast being a basket case and never playing finals. The only way to ease the financial drain and draw the big crowds is by making them a constant finals contender and actual winning flags. King's getting $300k as an ambassador. Wait and see the top tier coaching and development staff follow Hardwick up. The AFL will provide some COLA/ ambassador money for them giving them an additional million or so outside the soft cap. Hardwick will have the cream of the crop before you know it. Why work 60+ hours a week in freezing Melbourne for $200k when you can work 50 hours on Gold Coast (plus do the odd school clinic) getting $350k and understudy Hardwick knowing full well if they're successful your names next cab off the rank as next senior coach in waiting just as previous Clarkson and Hardwick assistants were.

MY fear is with all their elite talent they're retaining and who will be seduced into staying to play under Hardwick the AFL's about to falsely create an unbeatable dynasty powerhouse, as these kids are about to all start hitting their peak and are getting topped up by plenty of untouchable elite academy picks coming cheaply.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't care. I never thought I'd see a Richmond premiership in my lifetime. I've seen 3. He's paid his dues.

I also wouldn't mind seeing the suns win a flag.
My boss once told me, I was born 1981. That’s when Richmond turned to s**t. So it’s my fault, Luckily I have experienced 3 flags. Never believed I would see the day we hold the premiership cup up.

"Doing the dirty on Danielle." "Done it to his 2 great loves." FMD what planet do you live on RJK?

In the world the rest of us inhabit, some huge percentage of people have sex or form a close bond with someone else outside of their principle relationship. We see it all around us. I cannot recall too many people asking their principle partner for permission to do this ahead of time. "Sweetheart a new girl has started at work and she is ******* hot, I know you will approve of me shagging her but I just wanted to give you a heads up about it."

Similarly people make arrangements with new employers before informing their current employer as a matter of totally acceptable routine.

To do otherwise in either of these situations may be noble, but in my experience, it would be highly irregular.

The best anyone is going to ever be able to reasonably ask is to be informed at the earliest convenient point.

......."Guess what Danielle, you are that atrocious a wife I am going to leave you for no apparent reason on the off chance I might meet someone better at some point."

Danielle: "Thank you Damien that is so noble of you and it means so much to me that you have done the right thing leaving me for no other reason than I am an abysmal wife."

......"Guess what Brendan, this place is really getting on my nerves, it is a shithole. So I am not coming to work any more for no other reason that the place makes me feel like crap."

Brendan: "You are such an honourable person to leave in this dignified manner with nothing else lined up, meaning for sure you think it is better to be on the dole than work for us. We really detest people who leave because they get offers we can't come close to matching."

Oh lighten up - the analogy is great. The guy was flirting with the younger thang at work and ended up leaving his wife, but only after having both on the phone at the same time & deciding which one was more fun. He basically did the same thing with us with the younger, more spirteful Gold Coast suns list. It's funny how it played out, but ol pot smokin' cool dad Dimma really is the greatest punk rock loser in town. kudos to the middleaged man acting like a *-boy - its become a funny sideshow to our golden era.

Just lighten up and put a seat belt on & prepare for your feelings to get a lil offended while some of us has some lol's at Dimma's expense, because the situation he has created for himself is pretty funny in how transparent he has been. His image is pretty tainted from here, he clearly has a habit of playing partners off against each other - he is a ruggered defender even in life.

What is wrong with you people?

Society has truly gone to s**t when people feel entitled to talk this way. I'm sure it's the anonymous thing. Like would you say this stuff with your real name attached?
I guess not.
Society has gone to s**t when a lack of loyalty is not only accepted but supported . Would have absolutely no issue in discussing with Dimma himself .

Well then knock yourself out mate. Get on google and find out all the salacious crap you can and post it on a footy forum.
Have you ever wondered if any of his family and friends might read your disgraceful posting?
You actually labelled him a dog. You are a morally weak campaigner, like your mate RFK or whatever his hiding name is.
Netflix Idiot GIF by Daybreak

Well then knock yourself out mate. Get on google and find out all the salacious crap you can and post it on a footy forum.
Have you ever wondered if any of his family and friends might read your disgraceful posting?
You actually labelled him a dog. You are a morally weak campaigner, like your mate RFK or whatever his hiding name is.
You’ve labelled other players and staff from other clubs the same so what’s the difference?
Morally weak ? I’ve never cheated on my clients or anyone especially my partners. Get with the drift.

In all honesty do many tiger supporters really care if Hardwick does coach Gold Coast?
I know I really don't, he gave the club almost 15 years service and we won 3 flags. It was pretty obvious that Dimma quitting was the right thing for us , it meant we can start planning ahead and don't have to worry about sacking a tiger coaching great.
Good luck to him I say, I've moved on.
Just the muckrakers in the footy media mining for outrage, as usual.

I have about a dozen really close Tiger supporter mates who I've spoken to about Dimma over the last couple of months. Every single one of them has, independently from one another, harboured not an ounce of ill will towards Dimma for his decision. On the contrary, all are still just thankful where he took us, and would buy him beers for life. Including me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back