Hardwick quits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and the club should sue him. In the rest of the world a contract means something!
Nah disagree, in AFL it’s proven contracts don’t mean much. Also as I have said many times, we owe him nothing and change is always good after ages in the same job/company. He won’t be successful with them so all is well.

From another tiger forum.
Apparently this happened during the gather round 5 a meeting with Port.

"100% true. As Port made it public that they were holding off on Ken
Dimma made it known to them he had NO intention on coaching the Tiges in 2024
4 weeks later Dimma is gone from Punt Rd"

thnk fuq theres a majority on here that realise the corporations unashamedly sabotaged the RFC here,again,poaching the contracted coach with over a season n half remaining,no wonder BGale lookd pi**d at the presser,burn out ? ..pffttt ,pathetic.
Dimmas in the RFC HOF in the future no doubt but unfortunately hes taken a dump in BGales personal bathroom one last time and purposefully left w/o flushing

dimma shouldve gone end of last year

only took him till round 9 to give the arse

hes set us back 2 years

reckon it was the choof

we couldve had a new coach already from rd 1

farrk this caretaker bullshite

what a dog

shouldve pulled the plug earlier

ffs , round 9 he pulls it, only took
him 9 weeks to burn out ?

hes left our club a mess
I know, he only got us 3 flags, take us back to before Dimma when the club is such a good place.

Completely unrelated, how do you block someone so you don't have to see the absolute garbage they post?

thnk fuq theres a majority on here that realise the corporations unashamedly sabotaged the RFC here,again,poaching the contracted coach with over a season n half remaining,no wonder BGale lookd pi**d at the presser,burn out ? ..pffttt ,pathetic.
Dimmas in the RFC HOF in the future no doubt but unfortunately hes taken a dump in BGales personal bathroom one last time and purposefully left w/o flushing
u cant be burned out 9 weeks into a new season and then have a little rest and ready to coach the gold campaigners on the biggest coaching deal in afl history

hes a dog , pure and simple. lets not mince words

hes set us back 2 years

reckon it was the choof

Thanks, captain hindsight! Hopefully in a few years you can let us know who we should have picked for our next coach after Dimma.

I know, he only got us 3 flags, take us back to before Dimma when the club is such a good place.

Completely unrelated, how do you block someone so you don't have to see the absolute garbage they post?
I dont care how many flags he got us, he shouldve had a year out of footy in 2024. he played our club so that he could get the cash on the gc citing burn out for the reason he wanted a break

unfortunately we have wasted 2 seasons cos of this . gale is seething 100%

u cant be burned out 9 weeks into a new season and then have a little rest and ready to coach the gold campaigners on the biggest coaching deal in afl history

hes a dog , pure and simple. lets not mince words
I mean you clearly can, because thats what happened. I know reality is hard to handle sometimes so we make up our own narratives to cope with it, but grow up. Seriosuly.

He’d already committed to Gold Coast, yet 3 months after he quit Richmond the Gold Coast CEO has to fly to Europe to interrupt Dimma during a holiday to try and convince him to coach the Suns?
Wonder if the CEO just used it as an excuse to get a holiday to Europe? :D

I mean you clearly can, because thats what happened. I know reality is hard to handle sometimes so we make up our own narratives to cope with it, but grow up. Seriosuly.
shouldve told us he was burned out at rfc and wanted to secretely coach gold ghost in the biggest coaching deal in afl history

he changed his tune in a fortnight lol. good on ya if you believe that is what happened

I dont care how many flags he got us, he shouldve had a year out of footy in 2024. he played our club so that he could get the cash on the gc citing burn out for the reason he wanted a break

unfortunately we have wasted 2 seasons cos of this . gale is seething 100%
Yeh, because 2023 was going so well for us before he left :rolleyes: we could have had a great season finishing bottom 4 if he stayed!
Na mate, thats some solid projection. You're seething, thats it. No one else is. Turns out other people understand mental health and burnout a bit better than you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He did it for the money. AFL money.
Ironic when he speaks of culture or the Richmond way. He will lift the Suns but he wont win a flag with them. Still he will end up a wealthy man.
If it was purely for the money then wouldn't he have just hung around for this entire season and then walked to GC? By leaving early he left about half a mill on the table. Plus I don't think he'll be getting much more next year than he did this year, it's just that the AFL will be paying some of it so GC soft cap isn't ****ed like ours was.

Yeh, because 2023 was going so well for us before he left :rolleyes: we could have had a great season finishing bottom 4 if he stayed!
Na mate, thats some solid projection. You're seething, thats it. No one else is. Turns out other people understand mental health and burnout a bit better than you.
dimmas a narc playing the mental health card

bloke left his missus for a pretty young thing old enough to be his daughter

shouldve told us he was burned out at rfc and wanted to secretely coach gold ghost in the biggest coaching deal in afl history

he changed his tune in a fortnight lol. good on ya if you believe that is what happened
He told us excatly what happened. You just can't accept it.

He was burnt out. His messages weren't getting through anymore. He never said he didn't watch to coach next year, so his message never changed.
You don't think having 6 months off from your job is enough to get over being burnt out? Whens the last time you had 6 month off work lol. Having a 2 week holiday helps with that, 6 months is a long time of work.

The burn out also come from this club and this group. He wasn't able to reach the players as he used to and get the best of them and felt it was best if they had a new voice. It works the other way too, his same style and messages will have a greater effect on a new club. At Gold Coast he would have a much greater impact.

dimmas a narc playing the mental health card

bloke left his missus for a pretty young thing old enough to be his daughter
Didn't realize you're a mental health expert. I assume you must have also had many long conversations with him about his mental health.

Lets not play that bullshit 'hes faking it' card and maybe just face what this actual is. YOU are seething. You are having a little tantrum because it didn't play out like you wanted. So once again, grow up. I swear boomers have the emotional intelligence of a child.

Didn't realize you're a mental health expert. I assume you must have also had many long conversations with him about his mental health.

Lets not play that bullshit 'hes faking it' card and maybe just face what this actual is. YOU are seething. You are having a little tantrum because it didn't play out like you wanted. So once again, grow up. I swear boomers have the emotional intelligence of a child.
need to think outside the square a little m8, only then you might get closer to the truth

hes set us back 2 years

reckon it was the choof

he was only obligated to see out this season i reckon,having been involved in the selling of the farm giving 7 years to 2 x 25yr olds to come to the club last october he owed it to all concerned to see that crucial strategy thru for at least 23 weeks ,thats all,23 fqn games.he decided to jump to the corporations sinking ship and take the dough instead, most probably as early as the Sydney game in Adelaide,rd fqn 5.

these career making decisions take months to sort out,not 4 fqn weeks,the corrupt AFL have organised his payout @ RFC,theyve organised that hes extravagantly paid for 5 years commencing october 2023 n most likely beyond n most disturbingly they organised a get out storyline

no wonder Dimma looked like sh** there for 5-6 weeks regurgitating the same drivel at his press conferences.he wouldnt of been sleeping knowing
he was about to take a semi sized dump,some would say titanic size, on the club & BGale. Yes this is Hardwicks doing & the AFL are the ones who organised the whole charade,anyone whom refuses to acknowledge that the corporations behind this.. is ? anyway

Last edited:
he was only obligated to see out this season i reckon,having been involved in the selling of the farm giving 7 years to 2 x 25yr olds to come to the club last october he owed it to all concerned to see that crucial strategy thru for at least 23 weeks ,thats all,23 fqn games.he decided to jump to the corporations sinking ship and take the dough instead, most probably as early as the Sydney game in Adelaide,rd fqn 5.

these career making decisions take months to sort out,not 4 fqn weeks,the corrupt AFL have organised his payout @ RFC,theyve organised that hes extravagantly paid for 5 years commencing october 2023 n most likely beyond n most disturbingly they organised a get out storyline

no wonder Dimma looked like sh** there for 5-6 weeks regurgitating the same drivel at his press conferences.he wouldnt of been sleeping knowing
he was about to take a semi sized dump,some would say titanic size, on the club & BGale. Yes this is Hardwicks doing & the AFL are the ones who organised the whole charade,anyone whom refuses to acknowledge that the corporations behind this.. is ? anyway

Nice melt

Facts are-
Club knew of Dimma intentions at the end of the year
Message wasn't getting through too the players
Dimma decides to leave early with the clubs blessing.
Club now has and xtra 3mnths to find a new coach instead of being rushed.
Fair dinkum some people in here getting their panties in a knot over nothing.,

Nice melt
thnks,just doin my bit for the uninitiated,he was always going,no problem there,but burnt out 😂😂😂? nobodys still buying that are they ?
i'll continue to melt too if we stick with a clone,i guess most agree that Dimma was finished yeah ?,is that a fair assessment ? so why would one entertain the employing of the exact same operation n so on when its obvious that same operation doesnt and wont hold up anymore ? its got me :shrug::shrug::shrug:

in regards to MQwalter is what im referring to in my 2nd n 3rd sentences.anyway i DGAF at the end of the day,theyve all got eye fillet n not chuck on the table to feast on when they get home, i just know BGales beein screwd from all angles & hes such a legend n too good for all those campaigners

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back