Hardwick quits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

thnks,just doin my bit for the uninitiated,he was always going,no problem there,but burnt out 😂😂😂? nobodys still buying that are they ?
i'll continue to melt too if we stick with a clone,i guess most agree that Dimma was finished yeah ?,is that a fair assessment ? so why would one entertain the employing of the exact same operation n so on when its obvious that same operation doesnt and wont hold up anymore ? its got me :shrug::shrug::shrug:

in regards to MQwalter is what im referring to in my 2nd n 3rd sentences.anyway i DGAF at the end of the day,theyve all got eye fillet n not chuck on the table to feast on when they get home, i just know BGales beein screwd from all angles & hes such a legend n too good for all those campaigners
conspiracy theorist

propably support another club 😂

Knew it was official last week when McGuire and Barrett started soft launching lies to cover for the soft cap cheating around Dimma's appointment.

Yeah the AFL is like a giant Richard Nixon.though "Well, when the president does it, that means that it is not illegal""

Last edited:
The conspiracies are strong with this one

Saw someone compare it to Ross Lyon leaving saints to join Fremantle &
questioning why it isn’t more of a scandal that he effectively tanked the clubs season and his position as coach so he could join the suns with no legal issues

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Hafey quit and quickly went to the filth but we never really fell out of love with him back then so i don't see why we can't do the same for the man who after 37 years coached us back as Premiers.
Gold Coast? Meh! At least Dimma didn't go to any of our hated rivals.

On SM-A426B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I am with you. You need to be pretty hard to please if a person who gave the club 13+ years sterling service taking a better offer that we could not possibly match makes you bear a grudge against him.

The only thing that is going to turn my stomach is the AFL propaganda machine trying to make out Hardwick is on a moderate salary to coach the Suns. There is no way that is true. Hardwick may have requested secret off-book payments due to his divorce settlement or something along those lines. But it looks like this is going to lead to the AFL spreading unbelievable lies to cover it up.

I mean cast the bullshit meter over this garbage from McGuire and especially Barrett regarding Hardwick's deal at the Suns:

No sane person is going to believe that:

McGuire added that Hardwick’s deal “isn’t shaking the bank upside down” to allow the Suns to target other established names for their football department.

“My understanding is his contract is very much within the realms of what they need to do to be able to have a strong football component,” the former Collingwood president said.

“If you’re going after people like Danny Daly, you need that in the soft cap.”

So according to this Hardwick leaves his role as highest or near enough paid coach in the AFL to take a salary that puts less pressure on the soft cap at Suns. :drunk:

Just how about at least tell lies that could possibly be true you stupid stupid campaigners.

Tom Hafey quit and quickly went to the filth but we never really fell out of love with him back then so i don't see why we can't do the same for the man who after 37 years coached us back as Premiers.
Gold Coast? Meh! At least Dimma didn't go to any of our hated rivals.

On SM-A426B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hafey didn't have GRs support even though the board voted him in (8-2) and that was going to make things difficult for a coach.

GR was too powerful a figure at the club to not be behind you.

Wonder if it will ever come out as to why Dimma quit. Heard from a few people that people at the club wanted him to leave.

Wonder if Dimma will have a word to Dusty

Dusty would be perfect for GC being what Luke Hodge was for Brisbane. In fact he would be better for them

Wonder how the club would feel about Dimma using his relationship with him to try to make that move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back