Hardwick quits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So what are the circumstances behind this decision, as at face value its seems a reckless decision leaving the playing group and club high and dry
If he’s lost the passion for coaching and the club, which it sounds like he has, then it’s pointless for him to be there. It’s sort of a selfless move to be able to realise that and step down and also probably give up some money.

reckon it got stale when shocking brought in the stand rule

I s**t you not we have left another premiership on the table because of shocking/afl

can't wait to hear dimmer go all in about that bullshit in a book now that he can say whatever he wants

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always thought he would quit or Richmond come to an agreement that it's in the best interest of the club to mutually part ways.
But i must admit I'm bit suprised it's this early.

Morris running with burnout being the main factor

If he is cooked mentally and continues to do the job it would be absolutely detrimental to his mental health

At the end of the day you need to be your own advocate and good on Hardwick for recognising that it’s not worth it
Also, probably realises he doesn't have the quality of assistants and on-field leaders to make coaching fun again. Instead it appeared to be a hard slog for him. Love him and at least it was his call in the end.

Look this might sound a bit selfish but I would love for him to coach another 9 games bring in the caretaker probably Rutten for that period under his wing as the main man.

Thank you for all your service to the club you have left a large chapter in our clubs history book in one of the most storied football clubs in the world let alone Australia

the Hardwick dynasty at the mighty Richmond Football club.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back