News Harley Bennell - Ends at Freo in 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Giro and Apeness back for Peel this week.

Not as much interest this season, is it because we are losing or because of the injuries?

Game will be televised this week so anyone who isn't going to the derby can hopefully switch on and watch the youngsters battle it out before the real deal.

Bennell will probably bring the interest back in a couple of weeks

Last edited:

Not as much interest this season, is it because we are losing or because of the injuries?

Game will be televised this week so anyone who isn't going to the derby can hopefully switch on and watch the youngsters battle it out before the real deal.

Not as much interest this season, is it because we are losing or because of the injuries? I don't want to speak for the board but all the youngsters that I'm really keen to watch are already wearing purple so I guess my interest has waned a little. That's not to say that there aren't others playing for Peel that I'm interested in but yeah.

Bennell being back will be amazing! Hopefully he finally gets a clear run at it and his calves allow him to impact the second half of the season in Freo colours.

Deledio's return to form is giving me hope for Bennell.
There's a lot to look forward to, blue's elite and green is above average.
W7dR2cQ.png

Apeness has become pretty important with Tabs going down. Need him to get some form and fitness.

Looking forward to Harley Bennell being back, I might even watch my first Peel Thunder game ever. Bit worried with the hard ground at Optus considering his calves didn’t take much last time to be re-injured. make or break year for Harley, will be a crucial part to the Fremantle Dockers success if he can become fit and healthy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d be tempted to rush him into the seniors and leave him in the forward 50 when he’s on the ground. Once Sonny went down we missed his dynamism in the forward line. Hopefully Matera can step up.

Just rush him back in to play for Freo. We’re odds on to get belted anyway. The bloke needs a trot and he’s done * all for us other than be a massive utensil tease. We owe him nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back