News Harley Bennell - Ends at Freo in 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah that list is based on reports and interviews and extrapolation. Its why Griffin Logue is listed as 7 weeks based on what Ross said in the presser as opposed to TBA as he was listed on the last time Fremantle released a list. Which they didn't update this week just jason webber talking and no reference to the wrist. No mention of the wrist injury in the coaches comment as well. So either they are being coy or there is no wrist injury.

Seen this earlier and random thought struck me.

This is the first time i have seen Harley in a social media feed of one of our players that wasn't indigenous. Every now and then he will bob up in something from Wilson, Hamling, Brad Hill etc.

Maybe he is racist ,?

Possibly.

Maybe that was the group of fellas he had an immediate connection to (which is completely feasible) and now has ingratiated himself more within the playing group.
Or maybe this is nothing. (again completely feasible)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crazy to think we have such a game changing talent on our list. Can we get 8-9 games out of him this season?

Is it possible for him to come in for the Brissy game?

Walters and Bennell switching between midfield and forward line..... dare to dream.

Would love that but I would assume that he has to play a full game or two with Peel before that happens.

The worry for me is that even when he gets an AFL game is he only allowed to play 50% and if so is that even worthwhile whilst we are rebuilding.

Surely we just let him go and play soon and lift all these restrictions.

Seen this earlier and random thought struck me.

This is the first time i have seen Harley in a social media feed of one of our players that wasn't indigenous. Every now and then he will bob up in something from Wilson, Hamling, Brad Hill etc.

Was good mates with Balic.

It seems Harley has opened up his social media, made a few appearances in other people's' instagram posts, changed his tag and is letting people see what he posts.

Maybe this will allow people to see that he's just an ordinary guy with some special talent who has been unlucky and hasn't dealt well with weight of expectation.

Crumpet Face on 6PR this morning reckons the meeja will start putting pressure on Ross to start playing Harley in the AFL and thinks this game against Brisbane could be the perfect game. Also reckons the club ins't happy internally with Harley's demeanour around the club in recent weeks.

Crumpet Face on 6PR this morning reckons the meeja will start putting pressure on Ross to start playing Harley in the AFL and thinks this game against Brisbane could be the perfect game. Also reckons the club ins't happy internally with Harley's demeanour around the club in recent weeks.

God hes a dickhead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back