Welcome Harley Bennell (To make long awaited Dockers Debut!)

Remove this Banner Ad

We used to post to Docker TV on youtube in 2013/14/15 and only stopped last year for some reason, so I'm not sure it is 100% the case, especially as some clubs use their youtube accounts quite a bite like the Power and the Crows
Docker TV is working well on YouTube at the moment.

On SM-T355Y using BigFooty.com mobile app

And Mr Dixon's ankle? Is that a genetic white person's injury?
No had a horrific crash on his BMX when a 12 yo and crushed his ankle in Far North Queensland. It didn't repair properly and wasn't operated on back then when it should have been.
Next try.
BTW nice try to attempt the race card.

No had a horrific crash on his BMX when a 12 yo and crushed his ankle in Far North Queensland. It didn't repair properly and wasn't operated on back then when it should have been.
Next try.
BTW nice try to attempt the race card.
Pretty sure Bennell's hamstrings are fine and they are a higher risk in indigenous populations than calves. How about Ablett's shoulder? Swallow's knee? Jaeger? etc...

Pretty sure Bennell's hamstrings are fine and they are a higher risk in indigenous populations than calves. How about Ablett's shoulder? Swallow's knee? Jaeger? etc...
Wrong read the studies Calf's are same if not higher.
Next.
O'mera has had his knee patella tendonitis since U/16. Swallow and Prestia were both collision injuries went through all rehabilitation processes and ticked off by 2 independent Sports rehab bodies outside Suns.
Next unfounded, ill-informed comment. Go ahead.

Next.
O'mera has had his knee patella tendonitis since U/16. Swallow and Prestia were both collision injuries went through all rehabilitation processes and ticked off by 2 independent Sports rehab bodies outside Suns.
Calf's what?

Next.

Attachments

• sketch-1480051097344.png
    sketch-1480051097344.png
    179.7 KB · Views: 6
Maybe you need to read the numerous published articles including an AFL study which proves a clear link between indigenous athletes and genetic calf and hamstring injuries.
I'll give you some help understanding them if you like.
Hint it's an unfortunate genetic weakness which will probably never come good
Understand or too complex for you.

Hey fcuko? Take a hike with your condescending attitude

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next.

What exact studies are you referring to re calf injures? I am across a fair bit of that literature so would be interested to read it.

Maybe you need to read the numerous published articles including an AFL study which proves a clear link between indigenous athletes and genetic calf and hamstring injuries.
I'll give you some help understanding them if you like.
Hint it's an unfortunate genetic weakness which will probably never come good
Understand or too complex for you.
A retrospective observational study cannot possibly conclude that there is a genetic cause. This is a correlation, no causative explanation can be provided from this data. A little bit of knowledge, ffs.

Your use of the word "prove" is utterly ridiculous. This study is tosh. It suffers from p-value-itis. What a ridiculous number of significance tests, what an enormous amount of type 1 error. Bloody amateurs.

"Hans-Wilhelm Muller-Wohlfahrt has often courted controversy with his methods.

He claims that a substance called Hyalart, which is extracted from the crest of cockerels, helps lubricate knee injuries and take away pain.

He also swears by Actovegin, an amino acid preparation derived from calves' blood.

In 2009, he prescribed more than 50 injections of goat's blood to St Johnstone striker Peter MacDonald for his hamstring injury.

Among those to have been treated by him are Ronaldo, Usain Bolt, Michael Owen and Jathletes a Olazabal.

Muller-Wohlfahrt claims to have administered more than one million injections, at least half of which have been to athletes"

:'(

Wow. Wish i didn't read that.

I'd read it as the world best athletes and their advisors rate him!
Usain and Ronaldo haven't done too bad after treatment.

Might have to do with the other drugs they take. Whilst both a phenomenal athletes I have no doubt they're on performing drugs, especially Usain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back