Welcome Harley Bennell (To make long awaited Dockers Debut!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mora was finished as an AFL player as soon as the injuries robbed him of him agility, speed and confidence.
Probably why the club put him on the rookie list. Costs nothing, and provides a quality guy some support in a difficult time. Morabitto would still have had a higher likelihood of a successful AFL career than anyone else we had on the rookie list at the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When this guy plays consistent footy for us we will be 2-3 goals better...he's that good...

Potentially the best to ever play for us...

Big calls for the start of the morning :D

While I don't know if I rate him higher than Fyfe, he is a top 5 player in the AFL on talent alone and makes us that much better.

While I don't know if I rate him higher than Fyfe, he is a top 5 player in the AFL on talent alone and makes us that much better.

A fully fit Bennell can be better because his kicking is top shelf. No blazing away, no hack kicks. Match that with pace and awareness :)

When this guy plays consistent footy for us we will be 2-3 goals better...he's that good...

Potentially the best to ever play for us...

Big calls for the start of the morning :D
Hasn't played one game for us and you're declaring he could be better than what Pav has given to us??? :eek:

Massive call.

It's a winners attitude too.
None of this passing off bull s**t.

He has an understanding that he's the cream and finishing is what he's paid to do.

Half of those goals he kicked the rest of our guys, bar Sonny, would be looking to pass off to a player in a worse position

Last edited:
Not sure if he'll have the legs to play midfield this year but I'm frothing at the idea of dropping Bennel into the gut alogside Mundy, Fyfe, Sandi, Hill, Hill and Neale. That is some serious A Grade quality. Which allows us the luxury of resting Mundy/ S Hill at HBF or Fyfe/ B hill at Half forward.

In the meantime very excited to have Bennell at Half forward. His goal sense is phenomenal. Exactly what we need.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back