Welcome Harley Bennell (To make long awaited Dockers Debut!)

Remove this Banner Ad

has grey's kicking improved?
I not sure, you are the person that go to the match and listen to the person sitting behind conversation rather than watching the match . :).

Last edited:
has grey's kicking improved?

I don't go to training but his kicking in the last game was a massive improvement on last year. He has clearly been working on his greatest weakness and by the sounds of Prior today has won over the coaching group again. Is being looked at along with Crozier to take on Ballas role.

I don't go to training but his kicking in the last game was a massive improvement on last year. He has clearly been working on his greatest weakness and by the sounds of Prior today has won over the coaching group again. Is being looked at along with Crozier to take on Ballas role.

Christ, imagine Grey stalking that forward line making space for McCarthy and co and making defenders second guess themselves. Could be something.

All this talk about how good Dusty was... makes me think of Bennell.

27 disposals
11 marks (4 marks inside 50)
2 tackles
4 inside 50's
6 goals
2 goal assists

View attachment 349579
And according to Melbourne people hes the greatest since Buddy, only Melbourne Buddy though. Was Bennell the greatest Since Melbourne Buddy that week I wonder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone hear Hackdorn on 6PR this morning? Along the lines of "Bennell about to start high intensity full training with an aim to play against the Bulldogs in Rnd3. Both he and the clubs medical staff don't think he's ready and he's had to have additional scans."

If he and the medical staff didn't think he was ready, why would he be pushing into full training and aiming to play? Precautionary scans on calves that have given him heaps of issues before picking up the intensity wouldn't be a good idea Hack??

Hate your crumpet face and everything that comes out of it.

Anyone hear Hackdorn on 6PR this morning? Along the lines of "Bennell about to start high intensity full training with an aim to play against the Bulldogs in Rnd3. Both he and the clubs medical staff don't think he's ready and he's had to have additional scans."

If he and the medical staff didn't think he was ready, why would he be pushing into full training and aiming to play? Precautionary scans on calves that have given him heaps of issues before picking up the intensity wouldn't be a good idea Hack??

...except the melted butter and honey. They are your only saving graces.

Didn't Rosich and Lyon already say he was 4-6 weeks away and would need a couple of games at Peel?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back