yakka man

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 27, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder

It never ends.

'The club is aware of a matter involving a player outside a licensed premises in Fremantle on Sunday,” Fremantle Dockers said in a statement.'

Mmmmmm.
Support the player, challenge the behaviour, only to some extent Harley.
He's on a tightrope!!

The more worrying thing is that he didn't show up for training after a night on the turps.

Scuffling with bouncers is just part of living in Perth since they'll get physical for no reason at all a lot of the time.

There's footage, but you can't see much.

If true, it's really unacceptable behaviour and the club really doesn't have many choices left.

Obviously not a good look, but the video doesn't show much. Glad the team is investigating. The most damning part to me is that he was meant to be at training this morning and this happened last night. Doesn't scream commitment....

Let's just wait for the club to make an announcement. Until then just rumours.

At the least, a Freo player got in trouble the night before preseason training re-commenced. Why does this keep happening? I remember the good old days when these articles were only about West Coast players.

At the least, a Freo player got in trouble the night before preseason training re-commenced. Why does this keep happening? I remember the good old days when these articles were only about West Coast players.

We have enough to focus on without starting behind with off-field rubbish. Two years in a row... hopefully, this is the only incident this year which would at least be an improvement on last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh man. My heart sunk when I say this thread.

I’m reluctant to let him go when he’s actually looking like he might finally get on the park but he really doesn’t help himself

Agree that it would be hard, but you also have to think about all the other young players that are exposed to him and the effect it has on the group.

Agree that it would be hard, but you also have to think about all the other young players that are exposed to him and the effect it has on the group.

Betcha Fyfe not happy about it!! Leadership group will have a say on this, but its Rosich that will do the knifing

Lol Harley mate.

You're 25 years old and you're still out socializing with the maturity and sensibility of an 18 year old - the night before the first training session of the new year also. 12 new faces come through our doors in the last couple of months, 11 of which younger than you - and they all already have more common sense and commitment to the club than you.

Time to continue our journey in a new direction and leave Harley behind, he's done nothing for us except bring negative attention to the club. I don't care if he got dumped or has had a tough run with injuries - he obviously doesn't have his priorities sorted and at this point I don't think he ever will.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back