News Harley Bennell - Ends at Freo in 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

I will take that into account and am sorry if I offended you.
You cop a lot of flak around here for being you and speaking your mind.
I enjoy reading your content and like your writing style.
Please don't ever change.
Yep. Because opposition trolls who only bag the club are exactly whats needed around here.

I have absolutely no regrets or complaints over both the draft picks we gave up for Harley, nor how long he was on our list.

Was 100% worth the risk, we traded for him while we were at the top end of the ladder. The picks were trash anyway. Anyone who disagrees is a hindsight hero.

Bloody gutted it didn't work out. I would've loved nothing more for him than shutting up the naysayers. Freak talent.

All the best, HB ❤

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this is a long shot but IF he was to get rookied/picked up by someone else and plays again it might be the only way we would ever change our S&C staff

I know this is a long shot but IF he was to get rookied/picked up by someone else and plays again it might be the only way we would ever change our S&C staff
Yes, let's randomly sack people because they aren't magicians in chronically injured players back out on the park.

I would hope the club isn’t that stupid to sack the S&C staff over something that comes entirely down to luck

I would hope the club isn’t that stupid to sack the S&C staff over something that comes entirely down to luck
So all of the foot and lower leg injuries over the last few years to multitudes of players must all be related to luck then?? Our club must be the kings of bad luck then.

So all of the foot and lower leg injuries over the last few years to multitudes of players must all be related to luck then?? Our club must be the kings of bad luck then.
How many shoulder injuries have we had? The same loose logic would say that we have gun S&C teams regarding shoulders.

Collingwood have all the money and all the facilities and have injury problems, especially with players like Wells.

How many shoulder injuries have we had? The same loose logic would say that we have gun S&C teams regarding shoulders.

Collingwood have all the money and all the facilities and have injury problems, especially with players like Wells.
Agreed but Wells is like our Bennell, we seem to have players who get injuries but are then out for a very long time...Sandi, Logue, S Hill, Apeness, Pearce, etc. Is Lyon suggesting there may be a team with better S&C then we have based on his comments?

Agreed but Wells is like our Bennell, we seem to have players who get injuries but are then out for a very long time...Sandi, Logue, S Hill, Apeness, Pearce, etc. Is Lyon suggesting there may be a team with better S&C then we have based on his comments?

Yeh reading between the lines Ross is not happy with the fitness crew.
Nor should he be, they have stuffed our chances with injuries for years.
Harvey was guzzumped by injuries and Lyons career could go the same way..
Hopefully with these latest injury stuff ups the club has a thorough review at seasons end and heads roll. Imo the s and c crew need to be shafted before Lyon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back