News Harley Bennell - Ends at Freo in 2019

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
I can't remember ever seeing that before, brilliant. The Chaser are the bomb.

purplerunsdeep

Club Legend
Dec 6, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Ill save you the trouble. Harley's been caught running repeat sprints on soft sand at a beach in Mandurah by my cousin a couple of days ago.

s**t. Rip up his contract

The red zone is about to start - new year party period - let’s hope this kid keeps his nose clean, so to speak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M_rash

Club Legend
Jan 20, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
s**t. Rip up his contract

The red zone is about to start - new year party period - let’s hope this kid keeps his nose clean, so to speak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
May have spoken too soon? Anyone see the news tonight? Heard he was a bit drunk at a pub and asked to leave. Haven’t seen it myself... anyone?

M_rash

Club Legend
Jan 20, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Apparently was asked with a group of about 6 to leave OBH, they all complied.
Were they being rowdy or causing a nuisance? Were they undesirables (bikies?). Were they just drunk and asked to leave? So many questions. Could be nothing. In about 4.5hrs, Harley can say he’s not made a single mistake for the year! Long live the Bennell dream I say!

stax on the mull

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 26, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Matildas
Wonder what the pub policy on this is.

Did they figured Harley was in a state where they would have to refuse to serve him any more alcohol and therefore taking up a space which they would prefer to give to a still unpissed paying customer.

Proud SJW

Cancelled
Aug 27, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Were they being rowdy or causing a nuisance? Were they undesirables (bikies?). Were they just drunk and asked to leave? So many questions. Could be nothing. In about 4.5hrs, Harley can say he’s not made a single mistake for the year! Long live the Bennell dream I say!
Could be Stan Quinlivan is an Eagles supporter.
When a crime is committed, look for those who gain. My guess is there was a reporter with a mortgage following Harley around. Or maybe it was Yeti, skulking about like that little brother who hid in the back seat of his sisters car on date night, hoping for that one juicy snap to take home to mum.

But perhaps, if we look at the pictures very closely, we can just make out the flash of a second camera, just over there, behind the grassy sand dune.
Hmm. Yes. Perhaps history will tell us who the Second Cameraman was, in time.

M_rash

Club Legend
Jan 20, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Wonder what the pub policy on this is.

Did they figured Harley was in a state where they would have to refuse to serve him any more alcohol and therefore taking up a space which they would prefer to give to a still unpissed paying customer.
I’ve been asked to leave many establishments around Perth for being too drunk (uni days as a 20yo). It’s a nothing event unless you were being a menice or refused to leave or whatever.

As for Harley, it’s not ideal, but it’s never as bad as it seems, failure is feedback, he’ll write his own story, let the cobblers do the cobbling, bank his move on request and move on, stack his training sessions, get fit, available and on the same page to play anywhere, anytime.

LeftFootBanana

All Australian
Aug 7, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Made his get away on this...

upload_2018-12-31_20-24-32.png

stax on the mull

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 26, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Matildas
I’ve been asked to leave many establishments around Perth for being too drunk (uni days as a 20yo). It’s a nothing event unless you were being a menice or refused to leave or whatever. .

I was refused service once when I was in my semi-respectable late 30's. I went to the bar after the band had finished playing for my 3rd and final drink for the night. I stepped on the side of my foot as I negotiated the way around a group of people near the bar, so I guess it might have looked like I approached in a clumsy drunken way. I didn't get hot-headed about it with the staff because the prices they charge I figured they were probably doing a skinflint like me a favour.

M_rash

Club Legend
Jan 20, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
I was refused service once when I was in my semi-respectable late 30's. I went to the bar after the band had finished playing for my 3rd and final drink for the night. I stepped on the side of my foot as I negotiated the way around a group of people near the bar, so I guess it might have looked like I approached in a clumsy drunken way. I didn't get hot-headed about it with the staff because the prices they charge I figured they were probably doing a skinflint like me a favour.
You’re out of control! I once went to the bar to order a vodka red bull and a vodka orange. I wasn’t even drunk but accidentally asked for a red bull and orange - out I went!

maka

All Australian
Jan 15, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Oh look, here comes all the defensive support, fml, who drinks like a fish on rehab, guy is loving the free hand outs

Back