Welcome Harley Bennell (To make long awaited Dockers Debut!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, just out of curiosity how many games has he played in your reserves before the call up? As an outsider, I'd assume he's probably played 4-5 given his history before coming in but none of that noise has filtered this way.

Played four games with our WAFL allignment club Peel. Was named in their reserves in another to qualify him for finals

Four games on restricted minutes.

Played four games with our WAFL allignment club Peel. Was named in their reserves in another to qualify him for finals
Thanks guys, good to hear. Wishing him all the best. Hate seeing the best players on the sidelines. Mind you also hate Richmond, so I hope he tears em a new one.

Morrabito all over again. But worse because he is even better.

Does anyone actually seriously think he'll get on the park? I know rl says 5 weeks..but he keeps breaking down. Id be bloody surprised if we ever see him in purple.

Sadly I feel he won't ever play another AFL game...hope I'm wrong

I've reached the acceptance stage with Bennell. Put him in the Morabito/Pitt/Simpson basket.

That's just from a cursory scan of this thread alone, let alone all the nuffies on facebook and the main board.

The criticism he has had to face and amount of people who have written him off ridiculous. Him simply playing this week is a massive credit to his character. Hope he kills it on Sunday and shoves it in everyone's face

That's just from a cursory scan of this thread alone, let alone all the nuffies on facebook and the main board.

The criticism he has had to face and amount of people who have written him off ridiculous. Him simply playing this week is a massive credit to his character. Hope he kills it on Sunday and shoves it in everyone's face
My comment about acceptance was to do with Harley's ability to stay on the park in the face of his body continually failing him and nothing to do with his character. I couldn't be happier he is finally going to get to strut his stuff in a Freo jumper.

I wonder how long we'll have to wait for the KB apology?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My comment about acceptance was to do with Harley's ability to stay on the park in the face of his body continually failing him and nothing to do with his character. I couldn't be happier he is finally going to get to strut his stuff in a Freo jumper.

I wasn't meaning to criticise anyone in particular or insinuate you were saying anything about his off field stuff, it was more of a general feel as to what people have been saying about whether he'll play again. We've all been frustrated with what's happened over the journey

Last edited:
tenor.gif

lmaoo he hasnt even played yet... he could morrabito himself again.

lets be realistic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back