Welcome Harley Bennell (To make long awaited Dockers Debut!)

Remove this Banner Ad

i got absolutely s**t faced between connecting flights at the qantas club once. I could barely stand and they still let me on the flight. I hate to say it, but i think there may have been a factor of race involved in this one.
Not directing this just at you Belnakor, but there must have been a LOT of people on the plane - seems like most folk on this board know exactly what he was or wasn't doing.

That's a pretty ******* stupid response
Why ?
Because I'm sick of West Coast bullshit comparing our indiscretions to justify theirs.
This is boring - banging on about a fella having a stubby or two pre flight /on a flight in his private time to see his wooza.
I don't care if you think it's a stupid response - Hope you feel better.... yawn......

I am sure that all events in HBs life are tapped and bugged. All travel and anything of an unusual episode (traveling between work and home) are logged and reported. Seriously good journalism went down the toilet long ago or maybe was always in the toilet. The headline should have read 'HB misses time with GF' or 'HB in trouble with missus' or 'who honestly gives a f#ck" .. and I really hope he gets it right with the fitness so he can enjoy the game and for us to enjoy the magic.

I just hope you blokes afford the same chances to Benny Cuz - another troubled man with the world at his feet, yet controlled by the demons drugs

Yep you bet, the best thing for junkie cuz is another chance,

Oh wai............ isn't he like nearly 40 yrs old and stuck in jail, I think the best part of his world has passed him by m8

Yep you bet, the best thing for junkie cuz is another chance,

Oh wai............ isn't he like nearly 40 yrs old and stuck in jail, I think the best part of his world has passed him by m8

All I'm saying is I hope Harley has put his past behind him. Plenty of guys can't give up the nose beers and before too long they are on the glass BBQ. Harley isn't a saint in this regard and I want nothing more than good footballers to be playing.

All I'm saying is I hope Harley has put his past behind him. Plenty of guys can't give up the nose beers and before too long they are on the glass BBQ. Harley isn't a saint in this regard and I want nothing more than good footballers to be playing.

Most of the players who couldn't give up the nose gear pulled on a WC jumper . Give it up , the Eagles still hold the druggie cup.

Yep, Deal Done. I'm sure most of us have boarded a plane while intoxicated, but to get thrown off the plane..............I hate to say it ...............NO excuse............He had a simular issue when he joined.......... Time for Tough Love.........

Yep, Deal Done. I'm sure most of us have boarded a plane while intoxicated, but to get thrown off the plane..............I hate to say it ...............NO excuse............He had a simular issue when he joined.......... Time for Tough Love.........

If you where pissed why weren't you asked to leave? Selective colour coding I think is the reason Harley was removed.

If you where pissed why weren't you asked to leave? Selective colour coding I think is the reason Harley was removed.
Ahhhh I hope that isn't the case.. WE have to be beyond that ............don't WE ..... OH and by being Pissed, doesn't mean I or anybody else is gonna cause a problem or get thrown off... unless we are Aggressive and throwing up or ???

I am sorry, I feel WE have been let down............and he should feel and know that.....no get outs............. or he will never learn.......He has to go DOWN to go up.......and has to know, it doesn't matter how good you are or how good you can be.....That Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong, and if you can't buy in then you are OUT... I would think he has one more chance...... BUT he needs talking too and has to know that and believe that... Because I believe in Helping kids.... Freo needs to try to Enlist someone who Harley Respects(relative )...to team up with efforts to educate him on his behaviour and FUTURE,,,,,,,,,, Good Luck to him... Salim Malik, I am not a basher of players. I support Harley .........but to an LIMIT...and he was already on a short string when he got here......And I feel he crossed it............

Ahhhh I hope that isn't the case.. WE have to be beyond that ............don't WE ..... OH and by being Pissed, doesn't mean I or anybody else is gonna cause a problem or get thrown off... unless we are Aggressive and throwing up or ???

I am sorry, I feel WE have been let down............and he should feel and know that.....no get outs............. or he will never learn.......He has to go DOWN to go up.......and has to know, it doesn't matter how good you are or how good you can be.....That Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong, and if you can't buy in then you are OUT... I would think he has one more chance...... BUT he needs talking too and has to know that and believe that... Because I believe in Helping kids.... Freo needs to try to Enlist someone who Harley Respects(relative )...to team up with efforts to educate him on his behaviour and FUTURE,,,,,,,,,, Good Luck to him... Salim Malik, I am not a basher of players. I support Harley .........but to an LIMIT...and he was already on a short string when he got here......And I feel he crossed it............
Look, I'm sure a lot of us here have gotten drunk and posted, but it doesn't mean we type a million "....................." after every breath. But here you are doing it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t that's hard to read.

We have heard or seen no evidence that Harley was disruptive on the plane before being asked to leave. If there was any sort of scene, I am pretty sure it would be all over social media, and therefore on here by now.
You have admitted to boarding a plane intoxicated, yet you weren't asked to leave.
I think there are only two reasons why Bennell would be treated differently to you. One is his race, the other is that he is a public figure. I hope it was the second reason.

Look, I'm sure a lot of us here have gotten drunk and posted, but it doesn't mean we type a million "....................." after every breath. But here you are doing it.
C'mon mate, it's the lyrics to a song (or most of it is anyway). He wants you to guess which song. Fill in the blank spaces and... voila.

I hope you're not trying to board a plane.

Maybe they have spilt alcohol on their keyboard and the dot button is sticky.

I appreciate your use of full stops while constructing informative paragraphs,

All the same I just got very dizzy after reading that load of cobblers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, maybe Ross needs to bend him over his knee and give him a damn good thrashing on his bottom.....................or maybe a stint in the naughty corner

Not sure if this belongs in the melt thread but it really pi $$es me off that Harley's actions seem to have taken the gloss off our last 2 weeks.....typical media focus on this instead of our performances on footy shows tonight!!

Not sure if this belongs in the melt thread but it really pi $$es me off that Harley's actions seem to have taken the gloss off our last 2 weeks.....typical media focus on this instead of our performances on footy shows tonight!!

Mark Duffield definitely jumped at the opportunity. His article 2 weeks ago was scathing and somewhat warranted, but his calls on Powell-Pepper under our noses really pissed me off. We then won 2 and I didn't see if he wrote anything positive, but Harley gets asked to not board a flight and he didn't hesitate to stick the knife in.

I just hope you blokes afford the same chances to Benny Cuz - another troubled man with the world at his feet, yet controlled by the demons drugs

Cousins had a million and one chances before he was eventually thrown in jail.

And being thrown off a plane for one too many drinks is certainly preferable to breaching VROs, fleeing a RBT, possessing drugs time and time again and then there was that unforgettable night at Metros.

LOL.. the ..............are simply a Pause in Speech. Sorry Allikat.......... Its sad that you want to criticise the way I communicate and more sad that you can't figure it out.. Oh I guess we are all different..... I do this because I DO get misunderstood on forums.... I guess I can't win.. I will use colour text next time to indicate a pause or highlight. Would that be better? Go FREO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back