Welcome Harley Bennell (To make long awaited Dockers Debut!)

Remove this Banner Ad

High half forward, Bennell running in and taking a mark from a center clearance, 60 meters from goal and rewarding our forwards on their lead with a chest mark, McCarthy would be crying tears of joy.

I'd bank on Bennell getting say 10-15 possessions in dangerous areas.

If he couldn't hit a forward on the tit or kick a goal with half of them I'd eat my own arse

Harley's Mum obviously much more tech savvy than my mum who still hasn't worked out how to Facebook after 10 odd years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha ha Pretty cheeky from Ross.
Gave Barich a bit of a bath with humour.
Be a reminder to Barich not to get too clever.It was only a week ago he came out with:
"Sometimes letting the cobblers do the cobbling is a load of cobblers."
Would love to see Harley play a few games even if it's only at Peel and come out unscathed.
He'll be such a boost to our endeavours at AFL level once he's out there.

Gonna be fascinating to see how he goes, had soo much time off. Weve all seen how fyfey has struggled to get back into it.

Bennell is one of those naturally born players for the game, if his calf holds up he be up and running to his normal form.

Fyfe on the other hand reminds me of C.Ronaldo in that he needs to work 2x as hard to be at his best.

We need a good 3HB Pencil.

Harley Bennell, Harley Balic and Hayden Ballantyne.

All in form of course.

Ballas will be delisted and isn't part of the future.

Funnily the Eagles should have recruited Ballas/MDB as they're missing these type of players.

Won't lie I was bored last night and actually rewatched the entire Gold Coast vs Geelong game back in Round 14, 2014 (the game he scored 6.3, had 27 disposals, and involved in 13 scoring shots), the first time I've rewatched an entire game that didn't involve Fremantle.

But it was actually incredible to watch how much talent this guy has, he has 'best player in the competition' levels of talent, it didn't even look like he was going 100% that game and still made everyone else (except Gaz) look like amateurs. I didn't realise it but he actually had a set shot with 35 seconds to go in the 4th when he was at 6 goals 2, sprinted to create a lead for Prestia who overcooked the kick and made it difficult for him but he still raked it in over his head with one hand against Lonergan, commentators went nuts. But unfortunately he stabbed at the kick and it drifted across the face for a minor score. Could have easily been 7.2.

This guy MUST get back onto the football field not only for the sake of Fremantle supporters, but for the sake of the entire competition. His talent not being showcased week in, week out, is a blight on the competition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back