Welcome Harley Bennell (To make long awaited Dockers Debut!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Now that's interesting. Etihad surface is notoriously hard, not the ideal ground to come back on from a leg injury.
After the game on Sunday we went for a wander on the ground because there was a kick to kick. One whole side of the ground is just a hard sandpit with barely any grass coverage. Like that area where Ballas spilled the mark & fell over near the edge of the ground. I'm amazed it even passes AFL standards at the moment, it needs recovering desperately. I'm concerned playing any of our players there

I wonder if we can name him in the reserves on Saturday then play him Sunday
I like it! Maybe put him as an emergency to make it less suss. I think it was 2015 that Collingwood had Armstrong play an AFL game only a couple of hours after finishing a VFL game.

hi guys, I normally only join the freo threads for game day but heard whispers today re Harley. It was whispered he will play this week and possibly in purple.

fingers crossed!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the seating like at Leederville oval? Is it pretty much just plonk yourself on a patch of grass?

You can sit in the stands as they have an East Perth stand and a Subiaco stand which the visiting supporters generally use when it's an East Perth home game. If you want to sit on the grass or terraces on the other side of the ground you can.

Harley Bennell bagged himself a new girl it seems. The same girl that apparently shacked up with Justin Bieber when he was in Perth and possibly had a fling with Nick Kyrgios too.

No need to read womens weekly this week guys. I've got it covered.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back