Rumour Harley Bennell

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm hardly going to take lessons from an illiterate.
There's another little lesson in there that you apparently didn't pick up on. But I'll just leave it lying there.

Part of the problem is Lyon's personality.

Lyon has this self fantasy story about how he is blue collar and from the wrong side of the tracks (Reservoir) and how he can 'save' the wayward working class kid and how he himself has some unique 'understanding' of the kid off the rails.

The thing is - this romantic narrative he has about himself is utter horse s**t. It is mainly a vanity and ego trip for Lyon.
He wants to be able to say "look I 'saved' Harley after noone thought I could."

But people see through that horse s**t.
For Ross - it is really all about Ross and his gigantic ego.

How the hell could you possibly know that to be true? Sounds like something fabricated during a drug haze.

Part of the problem is Lyon's personality.

Lyon has this self fantasy story about how he is blue collar and from the wrong side of the tracks (Reservoir) and how he can 'save' the wayward working class kid and how he himself has some unique 'understanding' of the kid off the rails.

The thing is - this romantic narrative he has about himself is utter horse s**t. It is mainly a vanity and ego trip for Lyon.
He wants to be able to say "look I 'saved' Harley after noone thought I could."

But people see through that horse s**t.
For Ross - it is really all about Ross and his gigantic ego.
Not sure Ross’s personality is the one that concerns me the most at this moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back