Harley Quinn Animated

Remove this Banner Ad

Didnt expect it, but after reading an article about it, gave it a go and was pleasantly surprised.

Despite the constant f-bombs and graphic violence it's got a decent story at its heart, keen for more. Pretty funny too actually.

It's nothing like the first animated series I saw her in back in 1992/93.:D

I've watched the first three episodes and I've been laughing out loud regularly which is something I haven't done recently.

Having Kaley Cuoco voice Harley isn't a bad as I envisioned, and Lake Bell as Poison Ivy was a nice choice. I do hope we get to see them do a caper together at some stage during the series.

I've just finished the 2nd season of this after finally getting around to it last week. This is a great show, I highly recommend it to anyone who is into either comic adaptations or Adult Swim cartoons. Not as good as Bojak though has some similar elements to it, doesn't hit the highs of Rick and Morty but probably more consistently good.

If you get to the end of the 2nd episode and aren't in tears laughing at Bane then it's probably not the show for you. I love what they did with that character.

I just love Bane in this show, what a brilliant send up of the character. Clayface and Dr Psycho are great too but Bane just makes me laugh all the time. Two notable ones are when the barista keeps calling him Bang and Bane wants to blow him up and turns out the Joker has been paying the barista to write Bang on his coffee cup; and when the Injustice League makes Bane sit on the foldout chair instead of the luxury chair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just love Bane in this show, what a brilliant send up of the character. Clayface and Dr Psycho are great too but Bane just makes me laugh all the time. Two notable ones are when the barista keeps calling him Bang and Bane wants to blow him up and turns out the Joker has been paying the barista to write Bang on his coffee cup; and when the Injustice League makes Bane sit on the foldout chair instead of the luxury chair.
Haha yep, Bane is my MVP of the show. Rarely a scene where I wasn't laughing that he was in.

Season 3 started yesterday. Don't think any streaming service has picked it up as yet.
Amazon had the first 2 seasons didn't they? They disappeared when I was halfway through the first. Is there anywhere I can pick these up?

Don't watch this show but saw a tweet, saying 3x08 had an inception-style episode into Bruce's mind so decided to check it out. Was pretty solid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back