Harness Racing

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree AG. He is smashing it. Look at Cash n flow and King of Swing.

but no one is getting near him, or Emma Stewart for that matter.
How you improve King of Swing that much coming from Gary Hall I do not know. Admittedly he probably did regress a little bit in the final 12 months under Hall but still.

Cheats??

Maybe! But I'd like to know how Craig Cross in NSW and Emma Stewart/Tonkin keep winning. Particularly Cross. Keeps getting horses into the stable and woosh, complete form reversal.

The lack of effort or the positioning of a horse just stands out so often it does make you wonder if they are on another horse in the field.

Go watch Matt Rue on Captain's Daughter in race 2 at Bathurst today (2/9) and tell me he's either not trying or on the take.

You're in the 1/1, you're on the second fave and look where he ends up putting it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I see is L.Cain and dodgy drives. Could be Leroy or Leanne Cain for all I care. They seem to drive a lot of sh*t drives in the races I've seen that name.

The drive on Hot Embers was just pathetic.
Had a dip for lead and failed so can't blame him for being reluctant to be the first one to go 3 wide a lap out. Horse had nothing left and couldn't make ground final 200m when it did get a chance, would have been gassed if he went 3 wide before being locked in and would have been gassed if he pressed harder for lead 3wide around the bend.

Had a dip for lead and failed so can't blame him for being reluctant to be the first one to go 3 wide a lap out. Horse had nothing left and couldn't make ground final 200m when it did get a chance, would have been gassed if he went 3 wide before being locked in and would have been gassed if he pressed harder for lead 3wide around the bend.

If your tactic is have a crack for the lead then give up he drove it a treat.

Incredibly negative drive after the first few hundred metres.

If it was a horse with little ability then you might accept the drive. When it's odds on and you let horses go around you with a lap to go you aren't trying to win on it. Even if it ends up gassed better to be doing that going forward than drifting back into a congested pack.

The horse is 1 from 14 this season with form 6-5-9. You can't gas it twice and expect to win. It was favourite because of the trainer not the horses ability. Probably didn't have the help in being a lowly Penrith event. Had ZERO chance going 3 wide at the bell. Had a slim chance driving for luck. Drivers decision making was adequate.

If your tactic is have a crack for the lead then give up he drove it a treat.

Incredibly negative drive after the first few hundred metres.

If it was a horse with little ability then you might accept the drive. When it's odds on and you let horses go around you with a lap to go you aren't trying to win on it. Even if it ends up gassed better to be doing that going forward than drifting back into a congested pack.

Just because its odd's on, doesn't mean it has ability

Remove this Banner Ad

Back