Harness Racing

Remove this Banner Ad

Tornado Valley has won 17 of last 22 and would have an even better record from the front line. Be in front if you followed it - paid $3.50 last two wins. Be in front too if you followed Dance Craze given the prices its paid but I wouldn't be jumping off Tornado Valley. Dance Craze got beat at $1.20 last start btw.
I wont bet on trots races, hard enough to back a winner without a better chance of galloping than the pacers. I dont even take quads if thers a trot race in there and thats pretty much every week now

I wont bet on trots races, hard enough to back a winner without a better chance of galloping than the pacers. I dont even take quads if thers a trot race in there and thats pretty much every week now
I am basically only interested in the Gp1 trotters. Haven't watched any other trots from Melton tonight except for when I forgot to change the channel back to the footy. Menangle has been a fantastic card.

You won't find a better lay than Hilly in the next at Wagga

Bradeos Babe smashed him at Albury 5 starts back and both are in same form thats been consistent for 2-3years.

Then throw in Millys Prince who I thought I would actually come up favourite and Yourockanna who is favourite

Not that they are at their best but the two off the back row reached grades Hilly could only dream of.

$4.80 big unders

You won't find a better lay than Hilly in the next at Wagga

Bradeos Babe smashed him at Albury 5 starts back and both are in same form thats been consistent for 2-3years.

Then throw in Millys Prince who I thought I would actually come up favourite and Yourockanna who is favourite

Not that they are at their best but the two off the back row reached grades Hilly could only dream of.

$4.80 big unders
Had absolute run of the race and still couldnt win

Ross Druitt is a ******* joke. Sits 3 back running line which was fine, but a 30.7 3rd quarter and the dumb * just stays in rather than coming 3 wide. Finally came 3 wide at the 400m but too a 28 final quarter was never going to win. Finishes 2.2m away from a place, was a dead set cert to run a place. Useless.

Not that it affected me but also in the race on the favourite on Ross's back was Ellen Bartley. She has driven winners so should know better than to be sitting back last like that.

One thing Peter Tonkin was great at was getting broken down pacers going again.

If Clayton's learned that talent from his Dad it should go a long way to ensuring the horse does.

Paris Affair is one that instantly comes to mind. Won a hunter cup with Peter Tonkin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing Peter Tonkin was great at was getting broken down pacers going again.

If Clayton's learned that talent from his Dad it should go a long way to ensuring the horse does.
Claytons good at getting going pacers broken down! Robin Hood, Restrepo, Philadelphia Man, Shadow Sax, Our Little General to name a few

First time im gonna watch this Ride High horse tonight i keep hearing so much about all the wins look impressive margains

Cheats??

Maybe! But I'd like to know how Craig Cross in NSW and Emma Stewart/Tonkin keep winning. Particularly Cross. Keeps getting horses into the stable and woosh, complete form reversal.
Craig Cross is a master trainer. Has reduced Luke McCarthys presence to mucking out the stables. Cross shall not be questioned...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back