Uncontracted Harrison Himmelberg [re-signed]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maggsy

Club Legend
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not sure the crows really need another Key position defender when we can't give the likes of Keath, Doedee and our other Himmelberg a game even when their SANFL form probably warrants it. I'd be more interested in focusing our attention on Hopper.

AFL Club
GWS
Not sure the crows really need another Key position defender when we can't give the likes of Keath, Doedee and our other Himmelberg a game even when their SANFL form probably warrants it. I'd be more interested in focusing our attention on Hopper.
All good I think Himmelburg has a long career beckoning in orange and grey.

TerryWallet

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Good get.

I had him a huge chance of joining his brother at the Crows who bid on him so early in his draft year. Thought he would be the replacement for Lever or McGovern.

I'm a tad surprised at this. But the Giants were always gonna keep a few and lose a few.

I had them keeping Smith and Kennedy and losing Kelly, Hopper and Himmelburg.

Cleric

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Thread starter #32
Looks like Adelaide are going to go after Harrison again this year.
Even Fox talking about it.
What would he cost?

Isaac Cumming No 1

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
GWS
Looks like Adelaide are going to go after Harrison again this year.
Even Fox talking about it.
What would he cost?
:cool:If you have to ask you cant afford him.

Seriously probably early second round. We'd trade reluctantly though I think. He fits our structure perfectly as the third tall. Can be used defensively to cover a Rance if necessary and great below his knees. Has a different skillset to Cameron and different again to Patton.

His call but I'd guess he could have put his hand up last year if he wanted out.

Holy Rioli

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
:cool:If you have to ask you cant afford him.

Seriously probably early second round. We'd trade reluctantly though I think. He fits our structure perfectly as the third tall. Can be used defensively to cover a Rance if necessary and great below his knees. Has a different skillset to Cameron and different again to Patton.

His call but I'd guess he could have put his hand up last year if he wanted out.
GWS love getting in at the top of the draft, I can see them asking for Carlton's first, and they might put their own or Essendon's on the table to balance the deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isaac Cumming No 1

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
GWS
Seriously good player. A bit of undervaluing going on here.
I was consciously trying to avoid the "our guy is worth pick one thing". He dud hit a flat spot early last year, which I dont think is a problem for the future. It dies complicate things a bit.

I cant see him going to the Crows honestly. He would be competing for a spot with Walker, Jenkins, Lynch and Fogarty. Why in hell would he want that, or the Crows want 5 high value tall forwards. It's a recipe for cap problems.

I think the same problem had a lot to do with you guys getting McGovern.

Top Bottom