Uncontracted Harrison Himmelberg [re-signed]

Cleric

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Thread starter #51
My sense is your deflecting. I'm happy to discuss it but you already have 4 high value tall forwards competing for a spot. That is surely an issue whether to recruit a 5th?

You're not addressing that.
Hardly deflecting. We ran with Tex, Lynch, JJ and Gov when he was here. It was the best forward line in the game.
Replace Gov with Harry.
Lynch plays that link up role, so is rarely stuck in the forward line. Jj chops out in the ruck, so is also not always in the forward half. Its not a problem to have Harry there at all. And as I said, Elliot is not ready and will be a long term replacement for Jenkins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isaac Cumming No 1

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
GWS
Hardly deflecting. We ran with Tex, Lynch, JJ and Gov when he was here. It was the best forward line in the game.
Replace Gov with Harry.
Lynch plays that link up role, so is rarely stuck in the forward line. Jj chops out in the ruck, so is also not always in the forward half. Its not a problem to have Harry there at all. And as I said, Elliot is not ready and will be a long term replacement for Jenkins.
Fair enough

Maybe I did go off half cocked.

You've also got to find a spot for Fogarty though. He's an outstanding talent.

Harry is different to most talls. In a lot of sides he would have remained in defense I think. We were a but it if balance and needed him as a forward.

Cleric

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Thread starter #53
Fair enough

Maybe I did go off half cocked.

You've also got to find a spot for Fogarty though. He's an outstanding talent.

Harry is different to most talls. In a lot of sides he would have remained in defense I think. We were a but it if balance and needed him as a forward.
Where to play Fog is an issue. Word was they were trying to play him down back during the preseason, yet they play him forward in the JLT.

Isaac Cumming No 1

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
GWS
Where to play Fog is an issue. Word was they were trying to play him down back during the preseason, yet they play him forward in the JLT.
I think with your list HH could well be a back. I still have my doubts as to the fit frankly, but we'll have to wait and see . If he does nominate you a trade will get done. Reluctantly from our end no doubt.

briztoon

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
Elliott has played 1 game.

Both grew up in Wagga, parents are in QLD, and the one that is firmly best 22 wants out to play with the brother who has played 1 game.

You couldn't make this stuff up....
Seriously can’t remember anyone saying Harrison wants out.

More that other fans think he’s a good player and would like him in their team.

Overreacting much...

Ichabod Noodle

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Raiders, Brumbies, Wanderers
One wonders why these sorts of utterly baseless rumours never run the other way? Why is it always only ever Harry going to Adelaide to play with his brother? Why not, at least occasionally, have Elliot coming to the Giants to play with his brother?

He is one of our ex-academy kids after all.

General Giant

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
GWS
One wonders why these sorts of utterly baseless rumours never run the other way? Why is it always only ever Harry going to Adelaide to play with his brother? Why not, at least occasionally, have Elliot coming to the Giants to play with his brother?

NSW is closer to All And his family after all

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Cleric

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Thread starter #59

Its not a baseless rumour that the Crows are into him. No one has said that he wants to leave GWS.
He may well stay, his brother may well leave and go to GWS.

Top Bottom