Recommitted Harrison Petty [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

PeterSalt

Premiership Player
Suspended
Aug 27, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
Sounds like Petty could be considering a move home to Adelaide?

Yes he did, but his family live in Port Lincoln

Beautiful spot.

But Petty obviously has spent a lot of his life in Adelaide and his parents probably have a house there also (very common for well to do SA country folk) and may also spend half their time there. Just saying he probably does have an affinity with the city itself (moreso than say Shannon Hurn may have had).

But pure speculation on my part.

Yes he did, but his family live in Port Lincoln

Beautiful spot.

But Petty obviously has spent a lot of his life in Adelaide and his parents probably have a house there also (very common for well to do SA country folk) and may also spend half their time there. Just saying he probably does have an affinity with the city itself (moreso than say Shannon Hurn may have had).

But pure speculation on my part.
He's actually from Wudinna

A small wheatbelt town on the Eyre Hwy between Pt Augusta and Ceduna

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lever got offered $850-900K didn't he and made the AA squad.....???

We don’t know what Adelaide is offering Petty, apparently “massive” so doubt it would be too much shy of 800k with that narrative. He is also contracted where as Lever wasn’t.

There can not possibly be enough for Melbourne to let Petty go without a better KPF coming in the door
Bang on. The price for Petty includes the guarantee that Melbourne would have to play one of Tom McDonald, Josh Schache and Ben Brown every week. That's worth 10 first-rounders alone.

Sure and they'd say no and Petty goes nowhere, which is understandable for both.

It’s a bizarre one but love Adelaide actually just gunning for a player they want despite the hurdles.

Wish Dees did more of that s**t.

Think there might be some more twists if this continues but I love the drama and keen to see how it plays out.

It’s a bizarre one but love Adelaide actually just gunning for a player they want despite the hurdles.

Wish Dees did more of that s**t.

Think there might be some more twists if this continues but I love the drama and keen to see how it plays out.
I just see whatever Melbournes doing and thinking you have to be making a very strong play for a key forward somewhere right? Like, we all saw those two finals. It's getting late in the piece but maybe there is still a bombshell to drop

I just see whatever Melbournes doing and thinking you have to be making a very strong play for a key forward somewhere right? Like, we all saw those two finals. It's getting late in the piece but maybe there is still a bombshell to drop

Might be gearing up to unleash Jefferson

Looked like he was putting on weight quick over 2023

Would be a special talent to make any kind of difference in a premiership tilt at his age

Yeah think only way this happens is if Tilthorpe or Fogarty are part of the convo. Or a random forward that hasn’t been mentioned yet in a surprise Shultz like curve-ball.

We will be investigated for tanking if we play Tmac/Brown or Schache up forward permanently in 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back