Harro’s 2020 Trade Game Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

P9 Sydney .....

REEF MCINNES (OAKLEIGH CHARGERS/VIC METRO)

Midfielder

H: 190cm

W: 83kg

A member of Collingwood’s next-generation academy, the tall onballer is a contested ball-winner, has clean hands, knows how to win a clearance and can break the lines. He played 12 games for the Oakleigh in the NAB League last season, ranking above average for kicking efficiency (63.3 per cent) and goals per game (0.5 a game) and average for ranking points (84 a game) as a bottom-age player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 10: Kaine Baldwin

Rationale: Was the one I was tossing up with at 7 as well and he’s slipped to 10. Off an ACL but on talent he’s a top 3 talent. I’ll take the risk at this range.

Turbocat you are up pick 12 for GCS

Damn! He was certainly on my radar for my next pick.

Great player

Worth the risk. Some may say I’ve taken two risks but at pick 20 I’ll probably go a bit safer. Why not take a bloke at 10 who on talent is as good as the best forwards in the draft? Not as if a midfielder is jumping out saying I have to pick him.

1. Western Bulldogs: Elijah Hollands
2. Adelaide: Jamarra Ugle-Hagan
3. North Melbourne: Riley Thilthorpe
4. Adelaide: Will Phillips
5. Fremantle: Braeden Campbell
6. Hawthorn : Logan McDonald
7. Western Bulldogs: Denver Garriger-Barrass
8. Collingwood: Finlay Macrae
9. Sydney: Reef McInness
10. Western Bulldogs: Kane Baldwin
11. Adelaide: Tanner Bruhn
12. Gold Coast: Nix Cox
13. St Kilda
14. Adelaide
15. Carlton
16. GWS
17. Brisbane
18. Geelong
19. Brisbane

Last edited:
P12. Gold Coast. Nik Cox

199cm/82kg
15/1/02
Northern Knights/Vic Metro
Key forward/defender

After trading out 2mp , Gold Coast adds some versatile height ..and a point of difference. Will put him on ice for a while and let him develop. An athletic tall with big upside. Cox did some exciting things in the NAB League last year, playing a range of positions and averaging 12 disposals and five marks as well as booting nine goals. Cox tends to play as a forward option and enjoys flying for grabs – something he produced while in Vic Metro's under-18 line-up last year too – but also can run, which has seen him used on the wing at stages and in key defence.

esdqDXxJ.jpg

Saints time out due to not being an active player
They select at pick 13 Nathan O’Driscoll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crows are open to moving a couple of places back in the draft if anyone is interested

I have 14 and 23 so will listen to offers

OK, can't be bothered.

Pick 14 - Caleb Poutler

Tough, tall mid with elite leg. Loves a goal and has a bit of mongrel.

Carlton next for pick 15
reggie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back