Harro’s 2020 Trade Game

Remove this Banner Ad

harro92

Club Legend
Jun 29, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Hey guy looking at starting a trade game.

In a trade game you Essentially take a team and whatever draft picks they currently have and trade them in order to improve your side

You make trade by communicating through DM

Trading will go for a week once all teams are filled.

When you choose team please specify if you would double up. May be needed

Rules

1. Must make 3 or more trades.

2. You cannot trade until your team is up in the team thread.

3. Trades will need to be posted on trade thread and confirmed and edited in your team on team thread to be official.

4. Draft will be 2 rounds, can continue after thou will not govern it after the 2nd round.

5. Doubling up on teams will be allowed

6. Trading between double up teams is only allowed with a third team.

7. If a double up trades are heavily favoured,
I will select 3 players at random to vote on vetoing the trade, hope it doesn’t come to it.

8. No future picks trades.

9. Can select your own team.

10. Delist players before draft, so you can use draft picks, teams must be under the list limits. Will be a pass if squads are over the limit

Thetrader15 suggestion will be implemented with a thread of its own with some rules

Anything need to be verified please message me

Teams:

Adelaide: Thetrader15
Brisbane: Roylion
Carlton: reggie
Collingwood: Prochard123
Essendon: eth-dog
Fremantle: 11kgm
Geelong: Two Planks
Gold Coast: Turbocat
GWS: Chipmunk
Melbourne: eth-dog
North Melbourne: harro92
Port Adelaide: Snake Charmer
Richmond: Two Planks
St.Kilda: saintkildaman
Sydney: Turbocat
West Coast: harro92
Western Bulldogs: LukeParkerno1

This will be the draft order. Will not be using deficits
Will be no academy or F/S bids

71af9a23918ffefd2b2bec1a849902ba.jpg

Last edited:

Sure, sign me up, I'll take Pies.

Highly prefer no double ups tho, conflict of interest everytime this is allowed.

Suggestion to liven things up...

Each team has a RFA, who is on the market for all to see. Live bids are placed so everyone can see them and the club can either take the best offer, or match the deal and not trade them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Each team has a RFA, who is on the market for all to see. Live bids are placed so everyone can see them and the club can either take the best offer, or match the deal and not trade them.

The problem with this is picking a player with each teams, some in the past have felt there selected players is worth more then someone else’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good im down

The problem with this is picking a player with each teams, some in the past have felt there selected players is worth more then someone else’s

As they are a RFA, if the bids aren't up to what you want, you don;t have to trade them, but the idea is to have some more visibility of their market price, which hopefully drives the price up

harro92

Sound good .. let us know when it is to start...

Historically I think ..where the trade games slow down is the draft ... can I suggest that every team has to delist 3 players before any trades happen ... and then a resource for the "List Managers" is created using a probable list of draftee names from a credible source in the Phantom threads.. and the delisted players ... it will just be a backup to use if the LM's are stuck. for a name in the draft... ( A good draft is a quick draft )

harro92

Sound good .. let us know when it is to start...

Historically I think ..where the trade games slow down is the draft ... can I suggest that every team has to delist 3 players before any trades happen ... and then a resource for the "List Managers" is created using a probable list of draftee names from a credible source in the Phantom threads.. and the delisted players ... it will just be a backup to use if the LM's are stuck. for a name in the draft... ( A good draft is a quick draft )

Well teams should delist players to make draft picks when needed. I will use a phantom mock draft I plan on using for the draft if needed. I have limited it to 2 rounds due to people fading out and losing interest

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back