Harros 2019 Trade Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne looking for:

1. A gun small forward. Think Luke Breust, Orazio Fantasia, Robbie Gray.
2. A good second key defender.
3. An experienced forward/ruck so Preuss can continue to develop.
4. A gun key forward.

Oliver, Brayshaw, Gawn, May, Lever, Jones and Viney are untouchable (policy is to never trade the captain(s)). Weideman, Melksham, Hibberd, Jetta, Fritsch, T-Mac hard to get. Arguably the best player in the draft (Anderson) is available for those who want him.

No takers for doubling up ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Giants list has been updated. Check it out!

We need a mini refresh with a few more younger, fast players, so the following are watiing until after trade time to find out if they will get a new contract:
Heater Shaw
Adam Kennedy
Phil Davis
Brett Deledio
MDB
Dawson Simpson
Adam Tomlinson
Lachie Keeffe
Sam Reid
Shane Mumford
Cal Ward
Jono Patton

Giants on line looking for an early trade

Jeremy Cameron could be available for the right deal

Last edited:
Melbourne pair reunited
Ashburton Redback duo Toby Greene and Jack Viney are now playing at the same club again, the pair formerly were the most dynamic combination in the middle of the Yarra Junior Football Association.

When Jack heard the news from list manager eth-dog he was ecstatic, "Toby's a great mate of mine. He and I, as well as 'Titch' (Hawthorn midfielder Tom Mitchell) used to have a competition of who got the most clearances in a game and for the season," Viney joked.

"Yeah, he edged me in the season department but I think I got two more head to head wins," replied Greene, "There was one time when the three of us played up an age group and our list manager was actually playing that day. We gave him silver service but he spilled a dozen marks. He still kicked 4."

With the latter likely to play forward for the Demons, I think it will be easy to see who will win that particular comp this year.

I will be taking over Fremantle as well, Gold Coast will be left vacant unless someone decides to take them Trade Game has started today as I posted last night.

Hawthorn online looking to rebuild, everyone is available including
Tom Mitchell
JOM
Sicily
McEvoy
Breust

Fremantle online looking for established players to further improve there list

Adelaide looking to blow up the core, all star players on the table, specifically the likes of -

Tex Walker
Josh Jenkins
Rory Sloane
Sam Jacobs
Eddie Betts
Bryce Gibbs

After a new KPF and small forwards in particular, as well as a midfielder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone looking for established players or are we all going for a rebuild?

Hawks online, looking to bring in youth and rebuild
Tom Mitchell will be traded so give me your best offer

Suns online: looking to bring in some experience for picks and some young players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back