kreglze

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
Would be the perfect acquisition for the Suns.

But really can't see him living Sydney. Gets a lot of touches with some decent pace.

the Ziebull

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Would be the perfect acquisition for the Suns.

But really can't see him living Sydney. Gets a lot of touches with some decent pace.
He’s a player that I think would leave if length of offer was better elsewhere . Is an opposition team willing to give him 4 year deal?

Alphonse_

Matching On Together
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
He’s a player that I think would leave if length of offer was better elsewhere . Is an opposition team willing to give him 4 year deal?
Not as a Carlton fan i wouldn't.

If he does leave (which j honestly doubt), that would be another red flag against John Longmire.

HTPunter

Premiership Player
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How many in-their-peak players do Sydney lose? They've spent 8 years developing him, he's having a breakout year, they're short on decent midfield depth (hence Papley getting time there), and he's not an expensive player.

Average salary is 370k, would think he is on track to finish top 10 in their B&F so above average, 400-500k is a decent asking price. 450k at 2-3 might actually suit Cunningham because he can then come back at 27-28 years old and ask for 600k if his improvement continues.

Grundy, McVeigh, K.Jack retire.
Smith gets resigned for less.
Lose Tippetts salary at the end of this year.

Got Jones to pay, Buddys contract reportedly structured to be higher in the 5-8th seasons than other, pretty much every other uncontracted Swan is depth player or a rookie.

So I think they fit him in easy.

the Ziebull

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Out injured for 6 weeks is a shame

Was in ripping form in a struggling side

Top Bottom