Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Michaels dogs105 brahj

Please add me to Severus Snape pm. It's the only one I'm not in.

Thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok. Up to page 17 of the thread now. Re-reading to summarise everything.

Some highlights from an eventful day one:

First willo throws himself under the bus:
Should I actually read the OP before this really kicks off seriously?

Them BoB brings the infamous ninja edit to everyone's attention:
I am voting for dennis crumpet because last night around the time that dogs said he was sending out PMs, crumpet cracked wise about being in an evil PM, then Ninja-edited the post to something innocuous. This could indicate that he made the joke just before actually being put in an evil group, or that his group said the post was too obvious, or it could be nothing. Still, on D1 with no info I'll take it. Strange thing to do.

The first poster to pick up on Willo's gaffe:
I'll vote for Willo just based on the old "should I read the OP" chestnut.

dogs105 Michaels

From here everyone jumped on the DK bandwagon which led to much melting.

Then BoB got suss on me for not posting (when I was asleep most of the first morning - was sick) and accused me of being a death eater. He didn't tag me in the post but because DK had tagged me in a post made slightly before it, I was alerted to the thread then. Unfortunately my defence became my undoing:

I don't know how your notifications are set but every time someone quotes my post I get notified.

I replied about - what - twenty minutes ago perhaps.

But hey be suss all you like. Day one and nothing to go on. I get it.

It's now been edited. But I posted a screenshot of my recent alerts.

It was business as usual after this.. But then SM came up with this rather interesting post that was very clever to remove him from any suspicion of actually being Malfoy:

Is Malfoy even in the game? Come to think of it, where's that Dumbledore role I was promised?

True story ... i wasn't even evil YET when I posted that

As the Mods added the wrong Willo the the PM :D

I was simply taking the piss, can't believe it was jumped on... should have also said I didn't get a PM and was at work !!

I was simply taking the piss, can't believe it was jumped on... should have also said I didn't get a PM and was at work !!
Yep it was the same as DK's early post. Something to jump on that actually worked.

Adding the wrong willo to the pm was ******* hilarious. I don't want to reveal the moment yet because I'm not sure everyone knows the whole story of that pm. Well get to that.

I like the idea of a review of the game One Eyed Sainter 66. This game deserves it, and moving on immediately after a game makes it harder to learn.

One lesson from this game I think is that with the hidden wild card roles that so confused the village, and were so good for the game, the Wolves at least took their eye off the ball and forgot about their most important target - me. With the village able to organise so late in the game they could never win. Note to self - always keep the endgame in mind.

Ok. Up to page 17 of the thread now. Re-reading to summarise everything.

Some highlights from an eventful day one:

First willo throws himself under the bus:

Them BoB brings the infamous ninja edit to everyone's attention:

The first poster to pick up on Willo's gaffe:

From here everyone jumped on the DK bandwagon which led to much melting.

Then BoB got suss on me for not posting (when I was asleep most of the first morning - was sick) and accused me of being a death eater. He didn't tag me in the post but because DK had tagged me in a post made slightly before it, I was alerted to the thread then. Unfortunately my defence became my undoing:

It's now been edited. But I posted a screenshot of my recent alerts.

It was business as usual after this.. But then SM came up with this rather interesting post that was very clever to remove him from any suspicion of actually being Malfoy:
In fairness to willo at this point of the game willo thought he was a villager. I was also neutral at that point.

In fairness to willo at this point of the game willo thought he was a villager. I was also neutral at that point.
Yes I know. But Jesus it was funny when nobody noticed the wrong willo had been added to the pm.

I will puss myself laughing if Golum is evil again this game!!!!

Not that same Willo I was tagging ?? Hahaha that's awesome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back