Player Watch #3: Harry Sheezel - 2023 AFL RS, AFLPA Best First Year Player, 2023 SBM, NMFC Best Young Player - signed thru 2030

Remove this Banner Ad

Proud Of You Yes GIF

Welcome Sheez, I am sure you will do this club proud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just going on "the vibe", I'm 100% sold on this kids character. I reckon he's the type that feels indebted to us for picking him at #3.

Wardlaw on the other hand....I'm only 90% on. I think its because he was a * supporter. We have beat that * $h!t out of him quick smart before he does something stupid like wanting to join his mate Tsatas.

Just going on "the vibe", I'm 100% sold on this kids character. I reckon he's the type that feels indebted to us for picking him at #3.

Wardlaw on the other hand....I'm only 90% on. I think its because he was a * supporter. We have beat that * $h!t out of him quick smart before he does something stupid like wanting to join his mate Tsatas.
That shouldn't be too hard. Wardlaw's mum did say they had a soft spot for North. I'm also told there was some social link to John Brady who recently passed away.

Drew Petrie had strong links to * as we all know and look how that turned out. Things change and people become invested 🤞

Drew Petrie had strong links to * as we all know and look how that turned out. Things change and people become invested 🤞
I’ve known a lot of AFL players over the years and they nearly all say that the previous allegiance is dead the day they are drafted (a soft spot at the most).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back