Rumour Harry Taylor - hamstring injury

Remove this Banner Ad

muttonchops

Club Legend
Feb 24, 2009
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Ok now this is not official but I just saw Harry Taylor down at the shops in Highton. I saw him get out of his car gingerly. The I see him walking down the street with a limp and a compression bandage on his left hamstring. Now this is only what I saw but I have torn muscles before and the compression bandage is often used and then there was the pimp. I saw him at training in Monday and he was fine but today not so good.

This is just what I saw and I hope I am wrong.

Ok now this is not official but I just saw Harry Taylor down at the shops in Highton. I saw him get out of his car gingerly. The I see him walking down the street with a limp and a compression bandage on his left hamstring. Now this is only what I saw but I have torn muscles before and the compression bandage is often used and then there was the pimp. I saw him at training in Monday and he was fine but today not so good.

Was the pimp yours or Harrys?

:p

I could see Mack with one of these,but Harry!
images

36fr2j.jpg

Ok he was walking with a limp not a pimp. Bloody iPhone keyboards. And fwiw I don't stalk Harry Taylor!!! I only stalk Joel Selwood and that's it ok.

Apparently an expert in soft tissue injuries.
Look am just saying what I saw. I have torn hamstrings and calves before playing footy so I do know what it's like. No expert but just saying what I saw. Take from it what you will. I sure if he was walking around the boundary at training with a limp and a compression bandage on his hammy what do you think the story would be.

Now this is only what I saw but I have torn muscles before and the compression bandage is often used and then there was the pimp. I saw him at training in Monday and he was fine but today not so good.

So the pimp was no good today? Hope he's in better shape by round 1. Good to hear he was training hard Monday. A good pimp could be the difference we need this year... :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look am just saying what I saw. I have torn hamstrings and calves before playing footy so I do know what it's like. No expert but just saying what I saw. Take from it what you will. I sure if he was walking around the boundary at training with a limp and a compression bandage on his hammy what do you think the story would be.

Champ.

Read my first post. Was making a joke about The Weapon.

Next post was because I was too lazy to edit the first, continuing my poor arse joke about the Weapon.

One can't help but limp in these shoes!
big_shoes_d_pimp_02_leop.jpg

So the pimp was no good today? Hope he's in better shape by round 1. Good to hear he was training hard Monday. A good pimp could be the difference we need this year... :)
Has the potential to be a new nickname, think about it! His pimp hand is strong! SWAT!

So much activity from a simple typo. Love it.

Anyway he has been named so hopefully i am proved wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back