Harry Taylor pranked Josh Jenkins by slipping a piece of ham into his palm before shaking hands

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember getting to meet Harry Taylor a few years ago at a junior footy clinic he attended with Selwood and Blicavs.
I shook his hand and then a few seconds later, I saw him smell his hand.

He must have a fetish with hands or something.

I remember getting to meet Harry Taylor a few years ago at a junior footy clinic he attended with Selwood and Blicavs.
I shook his hand and then a few seconds later, I saw him smell his hand.

He must have a fetish with hands or something.

What a sad sack you are. A Hawthorn supporter creating a sock puppet troll account. Geelong must have really got under your skin.

Might have been hoping you smelled like ham

Can't remember what I had done with my hands prior to meeting him that day.
Only time I ever have ham smelling hands is if I scratch my gooch and it's a bit sweaty and there's a musky stench afterward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harry Taylor's new team photo
4pyrOLT.png

I bet Taylor walker is just taking the piss and it never even happened. Has harry Taylor confirmed or denied?

Why are crows fans porkin up over this?
I don't think they/we are? Couldn't care less personally. If that's what entertains Taylor and the Geelong supporters more power to them. Geelong certainly had a lot going on during the week and even Scott said it was like a circus with the Dangerfield stuff and he would of rathered Dangerfield didn't do that press conference where he faked all those injuries, so I'm guessing Scott wouldn't have loved it if it even happened, but I couldn't care less . We got the result and that's all that matters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back