Rumour Harsh words & push & shove among Swans after GF. 2 or 3 players vs Tippett

Remove this Banner Ad

Love it! Just when I was running out of things to give s**t to the Swans for, Boogers comes in with the scoop!

mqdefault.jpg

Have a donut Tippett, have a donut.

Franklin and Grundy had some words too on the night.

The original thread talking about it has already been closed though and stated it happened in the rooms.

What did they say?
Maher and Greg Denham were talking about the viability of trading Tippet to Freo as they felt that would be a good fit. Someone rang up and asked if they had heard of this rumour and they both agreed they had. Tippet had apparently said he couldn't wait to go away on hols after the game and I think it was Grundy who had a go at him including a bit of push and shove. Mind you, someone had rung up Tues as well with the same rumour. So whether they'd heard it there or it was industry scuttlebutt, I can't be sure.

Franklin and Grundy had some words too on the night.

The original thread talking about it has already been closed though and stated it happened in the rooms.

Haha no they didn't.

This rumour was quickly put to bed by the one poster on here who's proved to be the only source of reliable info about the Swans.

It's funny how it morphed from Franklin to Tippett over the course of 5 days, though.

I heard that Tippett and Xavier Richards were in the changerooms making babies and Dean Towers saw one of the babies and the baby looked at him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha no they didn't.

This rumour was quickly put to bed by the one poster on here who's proved to be the only source of reliable info about the Swans.

It's funny how it morphed from Franklin to Tippett over the course of 5 days, though.

I heard that Tippett and Xavier Richards were in the changerooms making babies and Dean Towers saw one of the babies and the baby looked at him.
Obviously through big buds eyes.

I heard it was a full on bare knuckle boxing match where some players brought barbed wire baseball bats and the players were divided into pro- and anti-carbon tax factions.

I'm picturing it more like the Anchorman fight scene, but instead of different news teams it's the forwards, defenders, and mids. ..

"Lets go over the ground rules... number one, no touching of the hair or face."

*everyone nods*

Last edited:
Haha no they didn't.

Put to bed, is that club world code for an official denial. Who believes that, BF is more reliable than club spin merchants

Remove this Banner Ad

Back