Rumour Harsh words & push & shove among Swans after GF. 2 or 3 players vs Tippett

Remove this Banner Ad

If their on-field demeanour is anything to go by, it's more than probable

Whilst all teams tend to point fingers from time to time, it seems way too common in Sydney games
Only natural that it'd eventually spill into the rooms

I heard it went down like:

*in rooms after game*

Tippett: "Can't wait to go on holidays"

Grundy: "Maybe you could earn your holiday"

= chons

Exactly how I heard it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had a presentation at work from their culture consultant. Their whole culture is being open and direct from top to bottom. A first year player can tell buddy what he did was subpar and he takes it on board. First year players are told this is expected. So i don't find it unusual words were said. Reaction doesn't fit their culture though.

Lol. Tippett's on big money and yet in the two grand finals he plays, he kicks a sum total of two behinds and one goal. :$

Should of stayed in Adelaide. Those 17 grand final free years are the envy of the comp. He could of had a grand final record equal to that Ben rotten, Scott Thompson, nathan van berlo, Nathan Bassett or other such greats.

Should of stayed in Adelaide. Those 17 grand final free years are the envy of the comp. He could of had a grand final record equal to that Ben rotten, Scott Thompson, nathan van berlo, Nathan Bassett or other such greats.
Try and deflect all you like. Your mob are the ones paying him an obscene amount of money, and are going to lose one of the best young mids going round as a result.

Try and deflect all you like. Your mob are the ones paying him an obscene amount of money, and are going to lose one of the best young mids going round as a result.
And that's the problem. You would ditch Tippet in a second to keep Mitchell. And I wouldn't
Mind betting that's causing a bit of lingering concern in the player group as they see him contribute sweet FA to GF appearances which are rare. I wonder how much longer he is for their list.

Maher and Greg Denham were talking about the viability of trading Tippet to Freo as they felt that would be a good fit. Someone rang up and asked if they had heard of this rumour and they both agreed they had. Tippet had apparently said he couldn't wait to go away on hols after the game and I think it was Grundy who had a go at him including a bit of push and shove. Mind you, someone had rung up Tues as well with the same rumour. So whether they'd heard it there or it was industry scuttlebutt, I can't be sure.

Lol, the rumours are both bullshit. I know the bloke who called up and said he just did it to annoy Swans supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back