Rumour Harsh words & push & shove among Swans after GF. 2 or 3 players vs Tippett

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard it was a full on bare knuckle boxing match where some players brought barbed wire baseball bats and the players were divided into pro- and anti-carbon tax factions.
I heard Luke Parker rocked up with a grenade and killed a guy with a trident

Insert "gifs of Richards at the 2014 grand final being beaten in contests then mouthing off and pointing at others that it's their fault and not his :D :p" HERE

Never heard that about Richards before. McVeigh is often referred to as McPoint..

It's come from more than one source according to Maher. So someone is telling a porky pie. Either you or him.

He's a truck driver, all year calls or texts with bullshit rumours. Some gain a bit of attention others don't.
He has multiple phones with him and gets others send the same information in, Sometimes me included.

It's come from more than one source according to Maher. So someone is telling a porky pie. Either you or him.
It comes from more than one source, absolutely.

This wasn't created by some truckie with multiple phones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ehh.... What's my advantage to lie to you?
No one said you're lying, just that your story about a truckie texting SEN doesn't mean that is where all the talk originated.

He's a truck driver, all year calls or texts with bullshit rumours. Some gain a bit of attention others don't.
He has multiple phones with him and gets others send the same information in, Sometimes me included.
You need to get out of your basement and take that tin foil hat off and enjoy the sunshine, get some vitamin D into yourself perhaps.

I heard it was regarding buddy's weight gain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back