Hartigan our best

Remove this Banner Ad

He tries so hard, but lacks any sort of composure.

Should be told to never, ever kick it short. Under any circumstances.

Sorry 1970. He is only great if he doesn't have to dispose of it. Unfortunately that is 80% of footy. Talia is enough of a liability kicking cant afford to have 2. Keath will be a far better option going forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despite today (I am disappointed as), I see a lot of potential to improve this team for next year. AFL Games into Gooch, Poholke and Doodee more from Keath, McGovern, Hampton and Greenwood and improvement from Himmelberg, Signorello, Jarman. There is still a lot to like. But we need to get serious about selection going forward, among other things. Maybe we can add Gibbs for 17.

He was brilliant, and should take heart from that. Thing is he won't, the lads will be devastated

How is this a good thing? Means a- we were s**t as he was around the ball b - Talia was woeful and Lever is a douche c - we still lost the GF and I can't believe I'm still on this forum as I'm now getting depressed massively!

Matt crouch. Harto is so suspect when kicking.
M.Crouch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the rest.

xTqCHp.png

YvCjKI.png

I noticed Hartigan giving Kelly a bit of a lecture with maybe 10 mins to go. Have to watch the replay to see what that was about. He seems to be a bit of a leader on field.

I noticed Hartigan giving Kelly a bit of a lecture with maybe 10 mins to go. Have to watch the replay to see what that was about. He seems to be a bit of a leader on field.
Tiger player running toward goal from 50 , hartigan I assume was chasing but not certain. Kelly running toward goal square (straight in front of goal about 30out) with Brown 5m behind yelling and pointing for him to run at the player while he would have then covered the square but he kept going to goal and they ran to 20 and kicked goal

Looked likeKelly motioned as if saying he couldn't hear so I assume that was in reference to not knowing brown was thee and instructing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back