Hartigan signs 3yr extension

Remove this Banner Ad

I would still be drafting another KPD this year even if Lever stays. We've only got Keath in the seconds and he can barely get out on the park.

Otten should be in the seconds as well, giving us Keath and Otten as KPD cover.

In the forward line we have Himmelberg and Dear as cover

You sure about that? I don't see a better matchup on our list for Stringer than Hartigan personally. Talia, Lever, Otten are not quick enough and would be taking care of Cloke / Redpath (Otten likely playing up forward or out of the side to be honest). Brown, Smith, Laird not big enough. It'd be Hartigan or whoever is in the side out of Kelly / Cheney playing on Stringer.

Hartigan seems far more suited to playing on these agile types these days than the big daddy Hawkins / J Kennedy types to me. His job on Robbie Gray in the Showdown pretty much won us the game. I'd back him in to do the job on Jake "flash in the pan" Stringer later this season.
Reckon Cheney played on him last time. Fair point about Gray though.
I would still be nervous

Anyone else see 2020 in these announcements and still think it's an extremely long term deal before realising that it's 2017?
No but when players started signing 5 year deals back in 2015, I was all ah, nah must be a typo! 2020? Thats waaaaaaay into tha foocha.
Now, where's our flying cars and jetpacks?

No but when players started signing 5 year deals back in 2015, I was all ah, nah must be a typo! 2020? Thats waaaaaaay into tha foocha.
Now, where's our flying cars and jetpacks?

Flying cars are legitimately right around the corner. Airbus and Uber both working on flying taxis for release by 2020

Flying cars are legitimately right around the corner. Airbus and Uber both working on flying taxis for release by 2020
I want a videophone.

Wil never happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back