Harvest Festival - very cool line up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well at least AJ picked the right Saturday - today would have been a shocker weather-wise. TFFT.

I just had a look at the program they handed out on the day, and the timetable is very different to Sydney/Brisbane and the one they eneded up with at Werribee.....Mogwai filling the Flaming Lips spot at 9.45 for instance.......Lips in direct clash with The National (2nd & 3rd headliners!).

Well Harvest Festival version 2.0 is likely to be announced later this month.
Rumour has it Sigur Ros is set to headline while Ben Kweller and Sleigh Bells are also being suggested.
I loved this festival last year (Brisbane didn't have the teething problems that the Melbourne day experienced). If Sigur Ros are confirmed then I'm a certain starter.

Potisehead will be a very tough act to follow. One of the most mindblowing and best acts i've seen.

It felt like everyone watched them in a stunned silence. God they were good.

Weren't they Nicky. Mindblowing experience.

I'm not big on festivals but Harvest was incredible last year (parking an obvious exception). I'll definitely be attending again.

Lineup out for this years version, nailed it!! again!! As im over in Perth its very tempting to fly over

Lineup:

Beck
Sigur Ros
Mondo Cane
Grizzly Bear
Ben Folds Five
Beirut
Santigold
Cake
The Dandy Warhols plus many more :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Looks pretty cool.

Very keen to see Sigur Ros and Grizzly Bear plus The War On Drugs, **** Buttons and Liars.
Pretty much agree, throw in Beirut and hopefully a few others and I will probably attend

I have to admit that I totally lost it at work when I read the lineup. Its basically the festival that I would put together if I was a promoter. What's not to like about it? Beck, Ben Folds Five, Beirut, Sigur Ros, Grizzly Bear, Dandy Warhols - HOLY CRAP! Every time I read it I get more excited.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was told it was $160. Is that correct?

The lineup looks pretty good but I dunno if I'd part with that much cash to go.

I'm hoping for Sigur sideshows too.

Was told it was $160. Is that correct?

The lineup looks pretty good but I dunno if I'd part with that much cash to go.

I'm hoping for Sigur sideshows too.

You heard right. I baulked for about 30 seconds and then realised that it was well worth it. From what I've been reading around the place, the only sideshow for any acts will be in Adelaide and/or Perth.

You heard right. I baulked for about 30 seconds and then realised that it was well worth it. From what I've been reading around the place, the only sideshow for any acts will be in Adelaide and/or Perth.

I heard the same things last year, but there definitely ended up being side shows in Melbourne. I went to the Bright Eyes gig and I'm certain there were a few others. Would love to go to a Ben Folds Five gig.

Really keen for Wilco to be added.

Their schedule for 2012 is full except for a big gap in November! It ties in perfectly.

Well they sold out Melbourne - with a line up which I thought was weaker than last years.....by a fair way. And they've added another date - the Saturday. Excellent effort by the organisers. 2nd announcement includes Silversun Pickups and Dexys Midnight Runners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back