Player Watch Harvey Harrison

Remove this Banner Ad

just looked it up - Reef out

Harrison to come on with 15 minutes to go and get two Joe the Gooses off Bobby that put us 74 points up.
That's not channeling manic, anyone can do that. I expect him to come on and smash their hillbilly ruckman and knock over 3 or 4 bummers and then joe the goose comes in

That's not channeling manic, anyone can do that. I expect him to come on and smash their hillbilly ruckman and knock over 3 or 4 bummers and then joe the goose comes in
It might not be peak manic, but it's channeling the current version whose ruckman punching days may have past. Still think you'd be good to stand in the goal square and receive handballs - not sure if it would affect our pressure

It might not be peak manic, but it's channeling the current version whose ruckman punching days may have past. Still think you'd be good to stand in the goal square and receive handballs - not sure if it would affect our pressure
I am starting to understand why people call me manic, I'm really up and about today and it's because I think we are going to win and win well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can he play in the midfield,and not just as a small forward?The midfield certainly needs some regeneration after what I saw of it today.

Bizarre comment given that they play different positions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Premature. But not bizarre.
HH is absolutely heading into the midfield. Not this year. But certainly next year.

Dual role capable as well. Which unfortunately is Already a win against Finn.

Premature. But not bizarre.
HH is absolutely heading into the midfield. Not this year. But certainly next year.

Dual role capable as well. Which unfortunately is Already a win against Finn.
Better physical profile to my eye too. Speed & strength, and stood up in the pressure

If Schultz wasn’t recruited I was sure HH would have played ahead of Ginnivan. He really took his limited opportunity today but he has every time he has played. I would love him to force his way into the team and make some other players accountable and work hard for their spot. Next week would be a great place to start and make Sidebottom sub.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back